Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Only some types of beasts can leave skinnable corpses and they must have no loot left.
- A few types of humanoids are skinnable, like the Yeti.
- The Skinnable property in the info of the corpse (seen from moving the pointer over the selected corpse) will appear in different colors depending on the level of difficulty to skin the corpse relative to the skill of the character.
- Tauren can't be skinned.
- The level of skinning required in order to be able to skin a mob follows the formula: If mob lvl>20 then lvl * 5 = minimum required skinning level.
- Critters are no longer skinnable as of Patch 3.2.0.
Skinnable color codes:
- Red: Not skinnable.
- Orange: Difficult to skin, may fail; 100% chance of increasing Skinning skill level.
- Yellow: Moderately difficult to skin, almost never fail; 50% chance of increasing Skinning skill level.
- Green: Easy to skin, should never fail; 50% or less chance of increasing Skinning skill level.
- Gray: Very easy to skin, should never fail; 0% chance of increasing Skinning skill level.