Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location||Silverwind Refuge, Ashenvale|
|Facilities||Inn Mailbox Bank Auction House|
|Travel||Flight Master Mass-transit|
Silverwind Refuge[49, 65] is located in south-central Ashenvale, just north of Mystral Lake and southwest of Greenpaw Village. Prior to the Cataclysm it was a night elven settlement that contained quest givers, vendors, a hunter trainer, a pet trainer, a skinning trainer, an herbalism trainer, and an alchemy trainer. It was also a popular fishing spot for the Alliance characters, since the Silverwind sentinels were ready to aid should anything attack. The view on the lake which borders the Refuge was beautiful. Since the Cataclysm, however, the Refuge has been taken over by the Horde and now serves as one of their questing areas. Almost everyone inside that was Alliance-affiliated was killed during the attack, but both Bhaldaran Ravenshade and Sentinel Velene Starstrike managed to escape to Stardust Spire.
- Splintertree Post, Ashenvale
- Hellscream's Watch, Ashenvale
- Mor'shan Rampart, Northern Barrens
- Krom'gar Fortress, Stonetalon Mountains
- Quest givers
- ( moved from Splintertree Post)
- <Butcher> (Deceased)
- <Trade Goods> (Deceased)
- <Alchemy Supplies> (Deceased)
- <Pet Trainer> (Deceased)
- <Skinning Trainer> (Deceased)
- <Herbalism Trainer> (Deceased)
- <Alchemy Trainer> (Deceased)
- <Hunter Trainer> (Deceased)
- <Bowyer> ( moved to Stardust Spire)
- ( moved to Stardust Spire)
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now Horde-controlled