Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
See also: Siege Engine
A Siege Engine becomes available a few minutes after one's faction gains control of the Workshop. There may or may not be a requirement that some number of players remain in the vicinity of the workshop to make the siege engine available.
This vehicle is primarily designed to assault the gates of a keep, doing massive siege damage to said gates.
- (20)—Pushes any enemies in front of the siege engine, doing 3500 damage and knocking them back. Also deals 2000 siege damage to buildings. (1.5 cooldown)
- ω ϖ (80) 70 yd range—Put the steam engine into overdrive for a short duration, rushing forward, siege damage and knocking back enemies does 2000 siege damage, or 7540-8460 physical damage.
- Main turret gunner
- ω ϖ (25) 10-70 yd range—Fires a cannon blast, dealing up to 5000 fire damage and 4242-4758 siege damage to nearby structures.
- ω ϖ (100)—Deals 9425-10575 Fire damage to all enemies within 10 yards, knocking them back. One this ability is triggered, the turret will be unable to generate Steam Power for 4 sec.
- Side turret gunner (2 positions)
- ω ϖ—Douses enemies in flame, dealing 3299-3701 Fire damage to targets in front of the siege engine within 15 yards.
- ω ϖ (40)—Fires a ball of napalm, dealing 1885 to 2115 Fire damage to all enemies within 5 yards of the impact. In addition, targets will be covered in napalm, dealing 2000 Fire per second for 5 sec.