|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.
- This article is about the warrior talent. For the former shaman talent, see Shield Specialization (shaman talent). For the former paladin talent, see Shield Specialization (paladin talent).
|Rank|| Rage generation|
| Spell Reflection|
Rage generation chance
Patch changes Edit
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): No longer increases chance to block. Rage generation changed to only occur when blocking instead of when also parrying or dodging an attack. Spell Reflection effect added.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Now provides 5 rage on a block, dodge or parry instead of 2 rage on a block.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Moved to Tier 1, now increases rage by 2 on a successful block.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): In addition to increasing % chance to block, it now gives the warrior a 20/40/60/80/100% chance to generate 1 rage on a successful block.