|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Character class||Paladin (presumed)|
|Affiliation||Illidan's forces, Kael'thas' forces, Firewing|
|Location||Firewing Point, Terokkar Forest|
- My intel suggests that the final code for the bomb is being held by Sharth Voldoun, the overseer of the project at Firewing Point.
- —Lieutenant Meridian - Allerian Post, Terokkar Forest
Sharth Voldoun is the Blood Knight leader of Kael'thas' forces at Firewing Point. He resides at the top of the tower over the courtyard. He holds The Final Code to the mana bomb in the courtyard. He serves under Pathaleon the Calculator. Under Sharth's supervision, a small mana bomb was detonated at the Cenarion Thicket. A larger, more powerful bomb is currently being constructed at Firewing Point while Sharth receives instructions from Pathaleon.
Attacks and abilitiesEdit
- Basic melee: Does 419-586 physical damage, mitigated by armor.
- Seal of Reckoning: Provides a seal that lasts for 30 seconds. When it strikes an enemy, it gains health.
- Judgement of Reckoning: Judges an enemy for 428 to 472 Holy damage.
- Holy Light: Calls upon Holy magic to heal an ally.
- Main article: Pathaleon the Calculator's Image#Conversation between Pathaleon the Calculator's Image and Sharth Voldoun