Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Previous: Balancing the Scales|
|Next: Malfurion's Vision|
|Shards of the Alliance|
|Conflict: Kil'jaeden's war against the Lich King|
|Campaign: Terror of the Tides|
|Date: 3 days after the events of Balancing the Scales, 21 years after the events of Warcraft: Orcs & Humans|
|Place: Pyrewood Village|
| Outcome: Pyrrhic Sentinel / Alliance victory
|template | talk | edit|
Shards of the Alliance is chapter 6 of Terror of the Tides. It was a series of small fights between members of the Night Elf expedition to Lordaeron led by Maiev and Tyrande and a small band of Blood Elves led by Kael against Scourge raiding parties.
- <Warden> (Level 2 – 8)
- <Priestess of the Moon> (Level 10)
- <Blood Mage> (Level 2)
- Unknown Dreadlord (Level 3)
- Unknown Lich (Level 8)
After, when the night elves landed at Silverpine Forest, in Lordaeron, Maiev talked with Tyrande:
- Maiev Shadowsong: Our forces are ready to move out soon, altought we still know next to nothing about this strange land Illidan has run to.
- Malfurion Stormrage approaches them.
- Malfurion Stormrage: This land is called Lordaeron, Maiev. It is the homeland of the Alliance that aided us at Battle for the Mount Hyjal. I was told that it's kingdoms-- both human and elven-- were consumed by the Undead Scourge. These forests have suffered grievously. I must leave you both for a time. I will enter the woods and attempt to commune with the land itself.
- Maiev Shadowsong: While you are gone, we'll set out and try to pick up Illidan's trail.
- Malfurion Stormrage: I expect you both to stay focused on your task. You can settle your personal dispute after we found my brother.
- Maiev Shadowsong: Of course, Shan'do. We best get moving.
- Tyrande and Maiev moves south to find a village.
- Tyrande Whisperwind: It was an Alliance encampment. The attack must have come recently.
- Blood elf Swordsman: Strangers milord! They are not apear to be undead, but....
- A young, mage-like elf approaches them.
- Prince Kael'thas: Ishnu'alah, night elves. I am Prince Kael'thas. I must admit. I'm surprised to see your kind here. But whatever is your business, I fear you will find only death and shadow in this cursed land.