Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shamanism is a passive shaman ability learned at level 10 for those with the elemental specialization. It increases the damage of and , reduces the casting time of the former, and also removes the cooldown for the latter.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Shamanism no longer reduces the cast time of Chain Lightning, but instead now increases the damage of Chain Lightning by 100% (up from 70%).
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Shamanism now increases the damage of Lightning Bolt by 70% (was 50%).
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Changed from a talent to a specialization ability. Lightning Bolt bonus increased to 70% from 50%.
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Shamanism now increases the spell power benefit to Lightning Bolt, Lava Burst, and Chain Lightning by 36%, up from 32%.
- Patch 3.3.2 (2010-01-02): This talent now provides 4/8/12/16/20% extra spell damage to Lightning Bolt/Chain Lightning, up from 3/6/9/12/15%, and 5/10/15/20/25% to Lava Burst, up from 4/8/12/16/20%.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Your Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning spells gain an additional 3/6/9/12/15% and your Lava Burst gains an additional 4/8/12/16/20% of your bonus damage effects.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Added.