Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
||This article or section is likely to dramatically change once Legion begins.
- Feel free to update any incorrect values (e.g. ability and talent articles), but please avoid overwriting all previous information with more current information (e.g. location and NPC articles).
- See Help:Updating for Legion.
This is an article on Shaman abilities. Nearly all of the Shaman's abilities are mana-based and are split into three disciplines.
- The focus lies on the shaman's offensive spell casting abilities. It increases damage and critical strike chance.
- Enhancement spells include those which increase your melee damage output and your chance to survive.
- Includes healing capability, reducing the casting time and mana cost of healing spells, while increasing their effectiveness.
Core abilities Edit
- Note: Players technically start in Elemental spec; if a player chooses another specialization at level 10, Enhancement and Restoration lose Earth Shock; Enhancement also loses Flame Shock.