Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
They drop Fel Orc Blood Vial at an approximate 10% drop rate, for the Alliance and Horde quest : .
Technicians periodically set these devices while in combat; each takes a few seconds to arm itself (which can be seen as an emote in the chat window), after which stepping on one will cause it to explode for 1800 fire damage (small AOE). This can be quite dangerous to the party, especially since the mines tend to be clustered near each other. Strategies:
- Don't step on them. (Sometimes that's unavoidable, so...)
- A Rogue can use Disarm Trap to deactivate a mine.
- A Hunter can use Eyes of the Beast and send his pet ahead to trigger mines and soak the damage from them. (Works best if the pet has high stamina and/or fire resistance.)
- Similarly, a Warlock can use Eye of Kilrogg to clear mines ahead of the party.
- A Mage with Fire Ward can trip the mines while sustaining reduced damage (Fire Ward Rank 6 absorbs 1125 Fire Damage).
Longer silence. Proximity Mines no longer show an emote when dropped.
15 Honor Hold Rep
Also 40 random Uncommon item drops
Also 3 random Common item drops