|Cooldown||30 sec (GCD 500 ms)|
- Destruction, death, shadow... these are the things you shall suffer...
Shadowfury is a warlock talent available at level 30.
- It gives you 1.5 sec of free time. This time frame can be used to bring off a Howl of Terror.
- Although extremely mana inefficient for a single target, Shadowfury can be used for kiting.
- For groups the efficiency is comparable to Blizzard.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Can now be cast while moving. Stun duration increased to 3 seconds, up from 2.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Shadowfury now properly benefits from the Intensity talent.
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): The cooldown of "Shadowfury" has been reduced to 20 sec, from 1 min.