Some useful notes:
- The things to do category has lots of thing to keep you busy!
- As a community it is easier to get large amounts of maintenance and community projects done in teams - we like to encourage each wiki-user to join one or two. Check out Community teams for more info!
- WoWWiki isn't an absolute democracy, but many decisions are voted on. See a list of votes in progress.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a WoWWikian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the Village pump. Again, Welcome!
I semi-protected Shadow Wrath seeing as it was target of frequent vandalism, recent-registered accounts will not be able to edit it until some time. In addition, I've got it in Watchlist just in case. --Adys 20:47, 19 February 2007 (EST)
- Awesome, Thanks so much Adys. Frankly we've got some ideas of who is doing this, but I'm glad you actually were able to do something about it ;) - Duiwel 04:02, 20 February 2007 (EST)
Just wanted to say thanks for everything you've done for our server and community pages. You've done a lot toward making the Kargath US wiki page the success that it's become. --Yssrn 11:13, 23 February 2007 (EST)
- Thanks Yoss! I appreciate it and the help you and everyone else have put into the pages ;) I neither started this nor could have done it alone, but I'm happy to be able to contribute to the success ;) -- Duiwel 01:52, 24 February 2007 (EST)
- sorry, I wasn't able to get the post thing done. Pretty busy with other things, but I'll try and get it done sometime soon. I really need to start using the preview thing --Yssrn 10:07, 26 February 2007 (EST)
Guild page Edit
Please note that guild pages need
Guild: in front of it and
(server at the end. I changed
[[Shadow Wrath]] to
[[Guild:Shadow Wrath (Kargath US)|Shadow Wrath]] for that purpose.--gOurra 22:49, 2 January 2008 (UTC)