Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- See also
This sentence should be a short summary of your guild. For example: This guild is a casual PvP guild with a few members and a lot of good times. Keep it short, sweet and to the point, and remember to bold the first usage of your guild name.
This guild was formed on your server. It is dedicated towards end game instances, and we only recruit people with experience. To fill out an application go to link. For more information you can contact GuildLeader, GuildOfficer1, GuildOfficer2 in game.
Guild progress Edit
- Mogu'shan Vaults - farm status
- Heart of Fear - cleared
- Terrace of Endless Spring - just starting weekly raids
This guild was originally formed by someone and a group of friends. After growing to a considerable size they started attempting Mogu'shan Vaults. After much failure they decided to extend recruitment to anyone that could be an asset. Within two weeks they had their first battle with as word of their quick progress got around the forums, recruitment increased dramatically and three weeks later they were farming Mogu'shan Vaults.
Weekly raid schedule Edit
- Monday, 8:00 PM Server - Heart of Fear
- Tuesday, 8:00 PM Server - Mogu'shan Vaults
- Thursday, 8:00 PM Server - Mogu'shan Vaults
- Saturday, 2:00 PM Server - Terrace of Endless Spring
Guild rules Edit
- This is a hardcore raiding guild as such every person is expected to be able to come to at least 2 runs a week.
- If you are unable to make it for a week or more you must notify your class leader.
- If we can't do raids because of attendance, those members will the lowest attendance will be removed from the guild and we will find replacements.
- All members are required to have a least 10 class appropriate potions (primary attribute buff, healing, mana or rejuv, etc.) at the start of the raid as well as being fully repaired.
- We use a DKP system for loot.
Include a list of people in charge of the guild that others should get in touch with if interested in contacting the guild for any reason. Optionally, you can include their title and a short summary of their responsibilities.
- Kirkburn, Guildmaster
- Guild leader. Contact for adminship and advice on how to best use your fuzzy kittens in pictorial exploitation.
- Servian, Lieutenant
- Giver of icons. You want icons, he's got'em.
- Zmario, Lieutenant
- Will categorize you black-n-blue. A category for everything and everything in a category.