Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Misery (EN) »
- To The Rescue! : http://ttr.guildlaunch.com/
- Sunday Union : http://www.sundayunion.net/forums/
- Bliss : http://dragon.houtzager.net/bliss/
- Chemical : http://chemicalguild.com
- G I R L : http://girl.wowstead.com/
- Frozen Academy : http://Frozenacademy.freeforums.org
- IPutOnMyRobeAndWizardHat : http://www.iputonmyrobeandwizardhat.com
- Sisu : http://sisuguild.fi
- Kipu : http://kipu.finnexus.fi/
- The Expendables
Patches and HotfixesEdit
Hotfix (2010-02-10): "As part of our continued efforts to balance the World of Warcraft player population across all realms, we will be converting one of our lower-population European PvP realms -- Vek’nilash -- to a Normal PvE realm. For players on Vek’nilash, we will be offering free Character Moves to alternate PvP realms both before and after the conversion takes place. This will allow us to continue to support healthy communities on the realms and help new players transition easily into the community.
The conversion will take place on February 10, with the Character Moves opening on January 27 and lasting until March 10. Upon being converted to Normal PvE, Vek’nilash will be given the “New Players” flag to ensure an influx of players over the coming weeks."