Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Character's Full name: Unknown, even to her.
Character's Nick-name: Zerafym.
Professions: Expert Leatherworker, Artisan Skinner.
Secondary skills: Apprentice Cook, Expert First Aid, Apprentice Fisherman.
Position in society: Wanderer.
Face/Heel: She usually does not notice what others think of her. She is generally well received, though sometimes her sarcastic sense of humor draws negative attention.
Current Home: Tarren Mill.
Physical Description: Fiery red hair and softly glowing green eyes. A bit taller than most Sin'dorei and unusually slender. Silent grace.
Role-playing weight class: Medium to Heavy.
Role-playing status: "What is this role play you speak of? I have no time for games. There is a war going on." --Zerafym. She's almost always in-character.
Goals and Motivations: The paths of her arrows.
In Character Strengths: Excellent RPer; very active, & seemingly loyal.
In Character Weaknesses: Sarcastic sense of humor can sometimes cause folks to dislike her.
Passionate About The War?: "There will always be fools, and wars. There will always be a need for my gifts." --Zerafym.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): "Only when she has to.
A typical quote from Neophyte Zerafym: "I have an unending supply of arrows, do you have an unending supply of men?" --Zerafym
Weekly on-line schedule: Monday-Friday 6pm-10pm EST.
- Sometimes silent and sometimes friendly. Sometimes respectful and sometimes sarcastic. Her moods are often as changing as the wind. The only constant is her love for the hunt.
- The Arrow is Drawn From the Quiver
- Aldura was the only family she had ever known. She knew that the ancient Priestess was not blood. She did not know her blood and Aldura had never told her. Out of respect Zerafym had never asked. She knew Aldura would tell her in time. Time… time that Aldura did not have.
- The scourge attack came quickly and mercilessly. Zerafym remembered Alduras demand for her to hide. That was not a command easily heeded. Everything within her told her to fight. But hide she did. Unfortunately she did not hide her eyes. What the Scourge did to Aldura was dreadfull. The image still burns in Zerafyms mind.
- The Arrow is Placed in the Bow
- She stayed with the other orphans for a time. As soon as she was able to she took her bow and left. Left to wander. With everyone working on the rebuilding no one noticed the small Sin'dorei roaming the streets, stealing food, sleeping in whatever shelter she could find. She learned early on that the hunt could feed her. The hunt could cloth her.
- The Bow is Drawn
- She remembers the statue. The Huntress of The Sun. It lay within the Wretched claimed part of the city. She did not care. It was beautiful. She would often sneek into the wretcheds domain to gaze longingly at the statue. It seemed to call to her. The wretched that got in her way or came too close. They learned their fate soon enough.
- The Huntress Takes Aim
- She fixed her gaze on the proud beast. It lay in the heart of the barrens lazily licking its fur. The other beasts stayed well clear of the black lion. This was to be her ally. She stood up proudly and walked into the clearing. The beast raised its head. It did not look afraid. It looked bemused. Zerafym() smiled. Perfect. The battle of wills began.
- The Arrow Soars
- Zerafym looked over her guild tabard. She traced the outline of the claw. She looked around the guild archives. Master Jannik and Mistress Olinictora spoke silently near the entrance. Zerafym wondered if they spoke of her. She smiled. She walked slowly out of the Archive into the new world. She stopped at the entrance and bowed low.
- “I shall serve you well My Master.”
- Zerafym was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on June 7th, 2007 when she was level 13. She was already a member of The Murder of Crows at that time. Zerafym was kicked out of The Murder of Crows by Master Jannik on Wednesday, October 24th, 2007 around 10pm for violating the 1 month idle rule.
Neophyte Zerafym's PromotionEdit
- "Neophyte Zerafym: You're an active & contributing member to The Murder of Crows. You seem to have interest in being a Patriot to our common Cause, & show growing dedication to your comrades. Your work at our Guild Archives has been excellent, with a pleasing De-Flesh. You rank as the 14th most active Crow at our Guild Archives. I am pleased with your progress! You have claimed many Alliance lives on the field of battle, proving yourself capable in combat against our persistent & fierce enemies. I declare that you be promoted to Cohort!" --Master Jannik, in Guild Chat on Monday, July 23rd, 2007, 2:35pm.