Character's Full name: Xiodenz.
Professions: Journeyman Blacksmith, Journeyman Miner.
Secondary Skills: Apprentice Cook, Master First Aid, Apprentice Fisherman, Apprentice Rider.
Current Home: The Undercity.
A typical quote from Xiodenz: "Stand Strong like the Crows or die weak like the rest."
- Stands about 6'0 and weighs about 250 lbs. Green pigmentation, a sloping forehead, protruding jaw, prominent teeth, and coarse body hair makes his lineage plain for everyone to see.
- "My blood boils beneath my pulsating skin. Scars of the flesh are sacred to me. Scars obtained in battle are regarded as a token of pride, and ornamental scars as things of beauty. Many scars on my body are testaments of my service to my former master, some scars are marks of pride recounting conquests and symbolize high status within the ranks of the armies I have fought side by side with." --Sergeant Xiodenz
- "Some say I'm an assassin, some say I'm a psychotic stone cold killer. There are many accounts of my twisted tales of battle, and many myths were formed in vain. The truth is far worse than any mortal being could envision. The stories hold no flame to the sick and demented things that were carried out, Things that only a sick, demented, unsound mind such as mine could conjure. I am a valiant warrior, with no fears of death, of your gods, nor the afterlife. I, alone, am a one man army, a killing machine, a butcher with blood and destruction to my enemy. As a proud member of the Crows, I() stand with axe ready to defend their honor, and to bathe in the blood of our enemies. I shall never stop hacking through our adversaries until my undead masters are full from feasting upon the flesh and bones of those whom oppose us." --Sergeant Xiodenz
Goals and MotivationsEdit
- I enjoy watching the Alliance fall to their knees before my axe begging for their lives and for pity moments before I slice through them, leaving a wake of mutilated bodies to serve my Guild. I am the servant, my Master's goals are my goals, and I will die defending them.
Passionate About The War?Edit
- Only passion for the annihilation, extermination, carnage and blood shed that awaits the majority of the Alliance. Those who go into hiding will be hunted, and eradicated as cockroaches.
- "My parents were slaughtered in battle serving under Thrall's Army of minions, surely killed by the pathetic race of humans, never to be seen again. I was abandoned, an orphan, with no one to guide me, I began my own battle to survive. Having to hunt my own food, I developed an undeniable thirst for blood early in life. I was forced to travel far and wide to get the supplies I needed to survive in a cut-throat world of kill or be killed. I ended my journey arriving at Undercity. Upon arrival I stumbled on the zombie, soulless form of my parents. Never knowing who I was, and they cared not -for I was a breather, a creature not yet dead and reborn. I stayed at a distance, watching, waiting, captivated by their transformation to undead beings with a lust for the blood of the Alliance. Eventually, I was captured by the gaurds of Undercity. I had stolen much needed food to nourish my growing desire to kill. Facing punishment by torture and death, I was brought before the Dark Lady."
- "No fear, no angst. I felt nothing but hatred. The Dark Lady looked into my soulless hardened eyes and noticed the emptiness that embodied me. She spared my life, and I became her muse. She allowed me to stay in Undercity, where I was trained as a warrior to serve her. I battled many legions of her opposing forces as practice. Upon completion of my training, the Dark Lady saw my thirst for blood and set me free to do my worst. I was given enough copper to purchase armor, and I set out to begin fulfilling and satisfying my deep seeded need for death and destruction. On my journey, many perished below the thrust of my axe. After quite some time, I arrived in Orgrimmar. The capitol city, ruled by Thrall. Though my parents served and died for Thrall, my heart was especially black for the Orc king. I trained with the Orcs for years, developing new skills for the art of war. Perfecting my already growing talents, I gained the respect of many."
- "Enough respect was earned to join Thrall's Army. Although my hatred for Thrall was great, my hunger for vengeance upon my parents murderers was greater. I made a blood pact to my blade, saying "I shall fight until my death, and my death shall be great. Thrall shall know my excellence!" I excelled quickly in rank amongst Thrall's Army. I was a warrior, born and bred. Rank meant nothing to me, I wanted vengeance. Grunt to Sergeant The ranks passed without a second thought to me. Blood was on my mind. Blood of the enemy. Death to the enemy, and all that stands in my way. Thrall's Army never came to pass the Humans I sought, I broke off from his army. I never considered Thrall a master, merely a backing to find all the Humans and exterminate them. I started my own Guild, The Unholy Assassins. I had a newfound freedom to kill whomever I pleased. We were young killers full of rage. We stopped at nothing to destroy the Alliance."
- "One night a few years later, under a pale moon, the unthinkable happened. As if sensing my hatred and vengeance towards them, my entire Guild was attacked and destroyed by the pathetic race of Humans. As if taunting me, they killed everyone, and left me alive, yet near death. I was stranded with nothing. I dragged my injured broken body back to the comfort and protection of the Undercity. Under the protection of the Dark Lady that had trained me, I healed. In time I was approached by an undead warlock by the name of Master Jannik (one of the high lords of the Undercity). We spoke of war. Of death and carnage. I pledged myself to Him and his guild, The Crows. I swore myself to serve him. Let the battle begin!" --Sergeant Xiodenz
- Xiodenz was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on December 28th, 2006 when he was level 9. He created the guild Unholy Assassins on January 12th, 2007 when he was level 24. He joined The Murder of Crows on January 20th, 2007 when he was level 28. He left The Murder of Crows in the afternoon of Saturday, August 18th, 2007 due to heavy loss of morale, then rejoined a few hours later, stripped from 3rd rank of Sergeant, to 1st rank of Neophyte. This was shortly after he had reached level 64. Then he left The Murder of Crows again, this time on Wednesday, December 12th, 2007 because he wanted to join a guild formed by a bunch of his real-life friends. He left on good terms. This was a bit after he had reached level 70.
Slave Xiodenz's PromotionEdit
- "Slave Xiodenz: Your behavior within The Murder of Crows has been well noted as properly respectful & obedient. You carry yourself as an excellent role-model to all Breathers. You have proven yourself through fierce battles with elite creatures, & an extremely dedicated effort in brutal combat against our sworn enemies, The Alliance. Your work at the Guild Archives are among the finest contributions found among the lower ranks, which is an impressive feat! I declare that you() be promoted to Gladiator!" --Master Jannik, in Guild Chat on Monday, February 26th, 2007 at 12:28am. He was demoted to Neophyte on Saturday, August 18th, 2007, for deserting his Murder temporarily.