Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Xanaph||Scarlet Crusade US||Priest||43||The Murder of Crows||Deathguard|
Character's Full name: Deathguard Xanaph.
Race: Undead, Forsaken.
Age: 32, though unrecognizable now.
Class: Shadow Priest.
Professions: Artisan Alchemist, Artisan Herbalist.
Secondary Skills: Expert First Aid, Apprentice Fisherman, Apprentice Rider.
Position in society: Self-proclaimed outcast.
Face/Heel: Very much on the bottom of anyone's "Wish to meet" list.
Current Home: The Undercity.
Role-playing weight class: Heavy.
Role-playing status: Almost always IC.
Goals and Motivations: Revenge and Glory. Xanaph lusts only for revenge. This yearning has consumed his soul and thoughts, leaving only an empty, muttering shell.
In Character Strengths: Diligent.
In Character Weaknesses: Quiet, unmotivated to the goals of others.
Passionate About The War?: Anything to murder The Alliance is fine by him, but he's not passionate about it.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Yes.
A typical quote from Xanaph: "No Problem."
Leveling speed: Slow at the moment.
Weekly on-line schedule:
- Xanaph has hollowed eyes, little skin around his face, and hair pulled back behind his head. All other physical attributes are hidden beneath a dark cloak, except for a slight gait when he walks. Xanaph's flesh is torn from his face, as well as his eyes. His black hair is pulled back from his face so that his enemies will see the horror in his face before they perish.
- Xanaph hates everyone and everything. He tolerates his association with the Crows as a means to an end. He trusts only Master Jannik and Doombringer Elte, though speaks rarely to either. Xanaph is almost always hidden in secrecy, often in his chambers. He endeavors to perfect a series of poisons, but seems to have inflicted himself with more of the fumes than should be allowed. Xanaph seeks Revenge and Glory against the living. He is always willing to help when it comes to destroying The Alliance.
- Xanaph was a follower of the holy priests of the living, until the day he witnessed the corrupt High Holy Priest murder a follower and good friend for impertinence. From that day onward he began to study the Shadow Arts, hoping to find a way to revive his friend and bring justice to the High Priest. Unfortunately, the High Priest discovered Xanaph's intentions and had him tortured, ripping off the flesh from his face and tearing out his eyes. Before Xanaph finally died, he found the way to undeath, where he could study the Shadow and seek his revenge. Unfortunately his face and eyes were already gone, now only an empty skull, reciting the Shadow spells against his enemies. Xanaph currently searches for a way to murder the High Priest and invoke a double revenge, for his friend and himself.
Initiate Xanaph's PromotionEdit
- "Initiate Xanaph(): In your short time with The Murder of Crows, you have accomplished much. You have proven yourself on the field of battle, & to the guild itself through regular activity. (( You have completed your De-Flesh form to good standards, & have posted a complete & updated character roster. You RP well, & communicate in an intelligent & pleasant manner. )) I declare that you be promoted to Acolyte!" --Master Jannik, in Guild Chat on Monday, October 9th, 2006 at 5:03pm.
Acolyte Xanaph's PromotionEdit
- "Acolyte Xanaph: Your time with The Murder of Crows has been marked with strong activity & contributions. You are active, respectful, & valuable. You show much promise as a real leader! (( You've completed the necessary tasks at the Guild Website, & on the field of battle )) You serve the guild with pride, & continue to develope yourself as a resource to us all. I declare that you be promoted to Fiend!" Master Jannik, in Guild Chat on Thursday, November 9th, 2006 at 7:55pm.
- Xanaph was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on August 28th, 2006 when he was level 14. He remained Unguilded until he joined The Murder of Crows on September 12th, 2006 when he was level 19. Xanaph was promoted from Initiate to Acolyte by Master Jannik on Monday, October 9th, 2006 at 5:03pm when he was level 26. He was promoted from Acolyte to Fiend by Master Jannik on Thursday, November 9th, 2006 at 7:55pm when he was level 31.