Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Windfurious||Scarlet Crusade US||Shaman||80||The Murder of Crows||DeathStalker|
Character's Full name: DeathStalker Lok'narad "Windfurious" Earthfury.
Character's Nick-name: DeathStalker Windfurious, or Wind for short.
Age: 21 years of age.
Professions: Apprentice Herbalist, Apprentice Inscriptor.
Secondary Skills: Apprentice Fishing, Journeyman Rider.
Position in society: Outcast, usually keeps to himself.
Face/Heel: Plagued by his lineage, Wind is first thought to be an enemy, but those who take the time to get to know him will tell you of his kind heart.
Current Home: Shattrath City, Scryer's Tier.
Personality Description: Usually quiet; he likes to keep to himself.
Role-playing weight class: Light; likes to build on others' conversations.
Role-playing status: Occasionally likes to build on what others say.
Goals and Motivations: To restore the damage Ner'zhul has caused Azeroth.
In Character Strengths: Almost unrivaled skill with weapons, Wind fights with his rage and emotions.
In Character Weaknesses: Wind can at times be a little arrogant.
Passionate About The War?: Being taught by Thrall himself, Wind loves killing any opposition of the Horde.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Loves BGs; PVP is his favorite part of the game.
A typical quote from Windfurious: "Nothing is unchangeable as long as we have hope."
AddOns Used: Cosmos, Gatherer, Auctioneer, and Damage Meters.
Leveling speed: Usually fast, depending on rested XP.
Weekly on-line schedule: During the week after 4 server time, and off and on throughout the weekend.
- Windfurious stands at 6 feet, 1 inch in height, & weighs in at 230 lbs. Wind has long black hair (which he is quite fond of) and a constant 5 o'clock shadow. Windfurious's Gear Score() is 788.
- When Lok'narad was born, the High Shaman of Orgrimmar could sense his dark heritage. His great grandfather was none other than Ner'zhul the Lich King himself. The High Shaman, scared of what the baby might be capable of, decided to sacrifice the newborn, but just as they were about to swing the cleaver, Thrall himself intervened. Thrall insisted that the boy just be trained in the ways of a Warrior so he would not be familiar with the ways of a Shaman. Though the High Shaman disagreed, they dare not refuse the orders of their Warchief.
- Years past, and Lok'narad skills in the way of a Warrior were exceptional. His weapon skills were almost unmatched. Thrall's plan was going perfectly, until he was dueling a classmate. The battle was fierce. Lok used his emotions and rage behind every blow. Unfortunately the fight wasn't going Lok's way, until an amazing swirl wind surrounded him. This wind gave him immense strength, and in a single blow his opponent was knocked out cold.
- Thrall who happened to be watching, yelled over, "Hey Windfurious, follow me." Lok ran up to the Warchief, and followed him as instructed. Thrall said he thought it was time Lok learned the truth. Thrall told Lok about his great grandfather, and the evil that he has done. Lok assured Thrall that he would be loyal to the Horde, and he would dedicate his life to restoring what Ner'zhul had done. Thrall could see in his eyes that he was speaking the truth. "Well in that case, I shall train you in the way of the Shaman, and you will be known as Windfurious from this day forward.
- Thrall was impressed with how fast Windfurious was learning. His skill with weapons made him deadly, and his natural connection with the Wind element made him almost unstoppable. When Thrall believed Wind was ready, he sent Wind to The Undercity to seek out the Shaman known as Zargrin as he would be able to tell Wind more about his lineage and ways to restore what Ner'Zhul had done.
- Upon his arrival Wind was shunned and cursed at by the Forsaken, which he was used to; after all, he recieved the same treatment from Orgrimmar from everyone except Thrall. Wind did not hate them, but rather pitied them for not seeing past his heritage. He looked through what seemed to be an endless maze of crypts, until he finally found Zargrin. Wind explained that Thrall had sent him to speak with him. Zargrin spent hours telling him tales from Draenor to the first time he had met a Forsaken. He put a lot of emphasis on the Forsaken's right to exist and all the that they as a new race had gone through. He also mentioned The Murder of Crows, a guild devoted to the Forsaken Cause. After talking to Zargrin about the specifics in The Murder itself, Wind believed that the best way to combat his great grandfather would be to join The Murder. Zargrin agreed and brought him to the headquarters to The Murder of Crows.
- Zargrin left him at the door and said he would have to meet Master Jannik for himself. Wind made it to Master Jannik's private quarters and slowly opened the door. Windfurious finds Master Jannik in the middle of a meeting with Overseer Seltonis & Ravager Zulizabar. When the Orc enters the room, their active conversation stops abruptly, & all eyes turn on the orc. Master Jannik looks slightly annoyed about the interruption, but decided to let the Orc make the first communication. Overseer Seltonis wasn't interested in waiting, & in a clearly annoyed tone, said, "State your identity & purpose, Orc!", while Ravager Zulizabar snorted at Seltonis's attitude, but watched the Orc curiously, interested in the response.
- Wind cleared his throat and stated "I am Windfurious, decendant of Ner'zhul. I have been sent by Thrall to restore the damage Ner'zhul has caused Azeroth. I was told by Butcher Zargrin that Master Jannik would see past my lineage and see what I am capable of. I wish to use my talents to serve The Murder of Crows."
- Overseer Seltonis & Ravager Zulizabar stare at Windfurious a moment, then turn their eyes on Master Jannik. The Forsaken Warlock considers Windfurious's words carefully. "The Forsaken understand better than any the need to heal the sins of one's past. As ex-Scourge, we all carry that burden. None understand the needs of the Forsaken better than The Murder of Crows. You shall get your chance, Orc. Welcome to The Murder of Crows, Neophyte Windfurious."
- Windfurious was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on February 14th, 2008 when he was level 41. He was already a member of The Murder of Crows at that time. Windfurious was promoted to Overseer by Master Jannik on Thursday, October 2nd, 2008; Windfurious was level 55 at the time. He was promoted from Executor to DeathStalker by DreadCrow Jastara on Thursday, March 18th, 2010 shortly after he reached level 80.