|Sordid||Scarlet Crusade US||Rogue||70||Audeamus||None|
Character's Full name: Sordid.
Class: Rogue (Assassin).
Professions: Grand Master Alchemist, Grand Master Herbalist.
Secondary Skills: Artisan Cook, Grand Master First Aid, Expert Fisherman, Artisan Rider.
Face/Heel: Sordid has made more than a few enemies and has fewer friends. Not welcome in troll society as he makes others feel uneasy.
Current Home: The open plains and forests of Outland.
Personality Description: Quiet and calculating; always aware of his surroundings. This has made people uneasy in his presence until they get to know him.
Role-playing weight class: Medium to very heavy; just depends on mood & time availability.
Role-playing status: Always willing to RP until it gets in the way of mission accomplishment.
Goals and Motivations: The total and utter destruction of the Alliance and the Scourge.
In Character Weaknesses: A lacking of a sense of humor and his stoicism makes other believe that Sordid is unapproachable and distant.
Passionate About The War?: Absolutely. The humans and their ilk have taken and defiled enough of our lands. It is time to rise up and take them back and eliminate our enemies.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Prefer not to PvP; very limited experience in the battlegrounds. However, that’s about to change.
A typical quote from Sordid: “The stealthy man can slit a thousand throats in a single night.”
Leveling speed: Medium.
Weekly on-line schedule: Daily; week days after 5 p.m. PST, weekends early until approximately 4 p.m. PST.
Position in societyEdit
- A recluse and wanderer. He only seeks out cities to rearm and repair his gear. Other than that, Sordid() shuns society as it has shunned him. The land provides all that he needs.
- Nondescript, for a troll. This is deliberate, as standing out in a crowd can be deadly for a rogue. The number of scars on his arms, face and torso, however, tell that he has seen more than a few battles in his lifetime.
In Character StrengthsEdit
- He is constantly studying his enemies to find the one weakness that will bring them down. His strategy is stealth and patience, which fits well with his rogue tactics of hit and fade.
- Sordid came into the world a member of the Blackspear Tribe. As an infant, a noted member of the tribe and friend to Sordid’s family was appointed as name giver. Prior to the naming ceremony, the name giver departed for the ritual quest to find the proper name for the child. Unfortunately, he never returned from that quest. His mutilated and headless corpse would found some days later. The tribe allowed Sordid to pass through life without a name, so he chose his own. As this is considered a bad omen for the tribe, Sordid was shunned by his people and in time, was forced out into the wilds of Durotar.
- With only his wits to protect him, Sordid spent much of his life on the fringe of civilization. He lived on the refuse of others, resorting to petty thievery to survive. He was run out of every city, from Orgrimmar to Gadgetzan.
- While wandering the hills outside of Tarren Mill, Sordid stumbled across the lair of Lord Jorach Ravenholdt, Lord of the Assassin’s League. There, he learned the skills of the rogue and assassin. In time, Lord Ravenholdt sent Sordid back out into the world, stronger, faster and with a new sense of purpose.
- Despite his successes, Sordid always felt hollow. With no sense of what it meant to be a member of a family, he is slow to make friends and allies. However, those that he does grow close to are protected and taken care of. Often, members of his party have found a special weapon tucked away in their pack that they had lamented not having only the night before. Or a sleeping member would awake to find a stack of gold pieces next to his or her head. He is generous to a fault and will forego his own well-being for that of his fellow adventurers.
- Sordid was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on October 11th, 2006 when he was level 7. He joined the guild Architects of War on November 10th, 2006 when he was level 23. He joined The Murder of Crows on July 4th, 2007 when he was level 67. Sordid was kicked out of The Murder of Crows by Master Jannik on Thursday, August 28th , 2008 for the tyrannical guild leaders authority and lack of guidence. Sordid help found Audeamus later that day with the crows that had left to escape the tyrant Master Jannik rule.