Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Shylyr||Scarlet Crusade US||Mage||70||Audeamus||None|
Character's Full name: Shylyrdae Sunsorrow.
Character's Nick-name: Shylyr.
Class: Arcane/Fire Mage.
Professions: Master Enchanter, Master Tailor.
Secondary Skills: Master Cook, Master First Aid, Master Fishing, Journeyman Rider.
Position in society: A loner most of the time, but will heed the call from others to help, and enjoys the company. Some would say I have a wealthy backer helping with gear and studies.
Face/Heel: Many find me more of a wallflower, modest when given praise.
Current Home: Shattrath City, but will always be Silvermoon, home of her family.
Physical Description: 5’6” tall, 115 lbs…strawberry blonde, pale skin and green eyes.
Role-playing weight class: Light, but can sometimes do well when motivated.
Role-playing status: Tries to stay in character when prompted.
Goals and Motivations: Bringing down the Scourge who murdered her family and friends, enemy of the Alliance, especially the Night Elves for exiling and killing of our ancestors.
In Character Strengths: "Loyal to family and those I trust. Your trust must be earned. Will do anything for those in need."
In Character Weaknesses: "My youth and exuberance in battle often puts me in a bad situation, sometimes charging to the front, when staying back would be more prudent."
Passionate About The War?: The war on the Scourge.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): "Not much, but found I rather enjoyed AV on my first time out."
A typical quote from Shylyr: "Is it time for battle yet?"
AddOns Used: Atlas, cc breaker, decursive, fubar, gatherer, omen, mapnotes, questhelper, deadlyboss mods.
Leveling speed: "Medium to fast, as I got 30 levels in two weeks".
Weekly on-line schedule: Pretty much anytime day or night.
- Shylyr gives those she meets a non-descript demeanor but her passion to bring death to those who murdered her family and friends lies in her heart. She travels alone, mostly, but will come to the aid of any who are in need of her talents and wisdom.
- Shylyrdae, or Shylyr, is the eldest of two daughters. Her parents were killed during the Third War. Shylyr and her sister Kahhlana walked the ruins of the city, helping to rebuild when Shylyr, for reasons unbeknownst to her, found a power within her to summon a bolt of fire. A Magi had seen the incident, taking her to the school for training along with her sister, but Kahhlana did not have the same abilities, and was sent away, to where Shylyr had no idea. During her schooling, the heartache and loss of her family made her lonely and bitter, especially to those who tore her family apart. As time went by, Shylyr’s memories of her past drifted away from her, but one thought, to one day find and reunite with her sister, burned in her soul.
- The day came when she was sent out into the world to learn and use her powers against the enemies of the Sin'dorei. During one of her battles, she came across a pendent, and was told to take it to Sylvanas Windrunner, leader of the Forsaken, in Undercity. There, she meets the Ambassador Sunsorrow. Something familiar, a memory starts to form which she cannot grasp when she looks upon him. In time, she discovered the Ambassador was her long-lost uncle, who took her sister to a “safe place.” Something inside her told her to ask the Ambassador about her sister, he looked at her with great sadness and told her to seek out Shadow Priest Sarvis, leader of the Forgotten Shadow, in Brill. Shylyr left Undercity in search of the priest.
- During her travels, Shylyr met a rogue troll in Tirisfal Glades. After having been ambushed by Scourge forces, the battle did not go well. The troll’s intervention made all the difference. After the battle and saving her life, Shylyr thanked the troll. He introduced himself as DreadCrow Sordid of the The Murder of Crows. He listened to her story of how she came to be in the Glades, and offered his help in finding her sister. Along the way as the two of them traveled, he talked about “The Crows” which piqued her interest. He offered her a place within the guild, after getting to know her, and she accepted when she found she and they had the same hatred and cause. Perhaps, with the Crows, she could find a new family…
- Shylyr was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on January 20th, 2007 when she was level 15. She was already a member of Raiders Of Silvermoon at that time. She left Raiders Of Silvermoon on June 15th, 2008, when she was level 34. She joined The Murder of Crows on June 22nd, 2008 when she was level 46. Shylyr left The Murder of Crows on Thursday, August 28th, 2008 & joined Audeamus later that day.