Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Sendras||Scarlet Crusade US||Warlock||80||The Murder of Crows||Deathstalker|
Character's Full name: Deathstalker Sendras Orpheus Whistryn.
Character's Nick-name(s): Deathstalker Sendras, Sendras of the Undercity.
Age: 56 at the time of his Human death.
Professions: Master Enchanter, Master Tailor.
Secondary Skills: Journeyman Cook, Grand Master First Aid, Journeyman Fisherman, Artisan Rider.
Face/Heel: Generally well received.
Position in society:
Physical Description: 5 feet, 3 inches (because he is hunched over), 115lbs. Flesh rotted all the way through the stomach, the knee and ankle joints. No jaw.
Personality Description: Cannot talk directly to anyone, has to speak through his minions. Friendly to the guild, outsiders are very sketchy.
Role-playing weight class: Light.
Role-playing status: Tries to stay in-character.
Goals and Motivations: Personal accomplishment, & the furthering of the Forsaken Cause.
In Character Strengths: Fearless. Always willing to fight on, despite failure.
In Character Weaknesses: Very curious; gets himself into situations he might not be able to handle.
Passionate About The War?: Will do whatever it takes to show the Alliance where their place in Azeroth really is.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Sendras is active in PvP.
AddOns Used: Titan bar, Guildfu, X-peal Frames, Atlas loot enhanced, Atlas, Cosmos Complete, gatherer, Cartographer Map, Quest helper, Auctioneer, Deadly boss mobs, and omen.
Leveling speed: Steady.
Weekly on-line schedule: On about 3-4 nights a week, sometime more and less.
- Killian Lucas Whistryn was born & raised in Goldshire. He knew the land of Elwynn Forest well, & had many friends there. He served in the military of Stormwind from the age of 18 'til he was 24, apprenticed to a noted blacksmith, & married Lenka Izabella Rayen, a beautiful lass just a few years younger than Killian. Lenka was a talented gardener, & designed many of Goldshire's prettiest flower beds. The couple had three children, & Sendras was the youngest of the lot. Being the youngest afforded Sendras lots of love & attention from his parents, & it would be fair to say that he was a little spoiled. But that didn't last for long.
- Sendras's sister Trudi Jyrgal Whistryn was two years older than Seltonis, & was too much of an explorer for her own good. When she was just five years old, she managed to get out of the house & go wandering out of town unnoticed. She was kidnapped & ultimately killed by a raiding party of kobolds venturing out of Fargodeep Mine. This brought great trauma to the Whistryn family, & Sendras didn't like the diminished attention his sister's death brought him. Sendras was a rebelious child, & was more interested in his own gains. He fell in with Strahad Farsan & Menara Voidrender of the Steamwheedle Cartel, & spent a great deal of time with them in Ratchet. They were a heavy influence on young Sendras, & helped him develop his skills as a Warlock.
- Sendras was sent by his two human teachers to the city of Stratholme to collect goods that were too hard to come by to the goblin-controlled humans. Sendras, eager to impress the duo whom taught him so much, set out at once to collect the supplies. Sendras was young, & inexperienced with combat against the Scourge. He was captured, & force-fed plagued grain. He died of the Plague of Undeath & served the Scourge as a common ghoul before being freed by Sylvanas.
- Sendras woke with a start in Deathknell. He was quick to understand & appreciate his new Forsaken form. He joined a guild, Blood Fist, & worked hard to improve his skills in his new physical form. A couple years later, during a routine visit to the Undercity, Sendras encountered his older brother Seltonis! The two were never close in life, but both seemed to find comfort in finding the other after each had gone through so much to get to this point of their existance. They enjoyed a drink together sitting in a couple coffins by the Innkeeper, & caught up on their last several years apart. Sendras took immediate interest in Seltonis's guild, The Murder of Crows, & gladly joined. He worked his way up the Guild Ranking System at a fairly swift pace, & remains devoted to the Forsaken Cause, Master Jannik, & The Murder of Crows.
- Sendras was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on April 6th, 2005 when he was level 18. He was already a member of Blood Fist at that time. He left WoW in mid August of 2005 when he was level 45, & returned on Sunday, September 9th, 2007 to find himself Unguilded. He transferred his character to Scarlet Crusade (), & joined The Murder of Crows a few days later when he was level 47. Sendras was promoted from Neophyte to Butcher by Master Jannik on Tuesday, August 5th, 2008 when he was level 70. Sendras was promoted from Butcher to Centurion by Master Jannik on Thursday, August 28th, 2008 when he was still level 70. Sendras was promoted from Centurion to DeathDealer by Master Jannik on Sunday, November 30th, 2008 when he was level 72. Sendras was promoted from DeathDealer to Deathstalker by Master Jannik on Saturday, May 23rd, 2009 well after he had reached level 80.