Scarlet Crusade PvP Edit
Before patch 1.12, the Alliance outnumbered the Horde at the estimated 2.5 Alliance to every 1 Horde. Alliance queues would go from 1 hour to 2 hours at peak time. This being said, most of the Horde and the Alliance knew everyone and each side created close ties with each other.
Post 1.12, with the introduction of the Cross-Realm Battlegrounds, Scarlet Crusade has gained pride for the battles it can bring onto the battlegrounds and compete with the best of the other Realms. While small, Scarlet Crusade has high hopes and wants to bring the battle to the other realms head-on. Scarlet Crusade has a lot to prove to other realms, most notably the Roleplaying 'Carebear' stigma.
Patch 1.8 (Oct 10, 2005): The percentage of players that may reach ranks 6 through 14 has been increased.
Patch 1.12 (Aug 22, 2006): "The curve has been adjusted to allow more people into the ranks." -Nethaera (Blizzard Poster)
Patch 1.13/2.0 (Dec 05, 2006): The old PvP honor system has been replaced with a more reputation based honor system. At this patch Rank 1-14 are titles, without any other benefits. It's impossible, post-patch, to gain any rank title.
This Section is no longer updated by Tadhg.
Rank 14: Grand Marshals & High Warlords Edit
This is the complete list of Grand Marshals and High Warlord on Scarlet Crusade. This list will never change and it serves as a part of server history. -Tadhg/Ghdat.
1. Procyon: Paladin - (Aug ??, 2005)
1. Siegelind: Warrior - (Oct 04, 2005)
All older dates were contributed by wowguru.com.
Honorable Mentions Edit
- First Rank 14 on Scarlet Crusade: Procyon
- First Rank 14 on the Alliance: Procyon
- First Rank 14 on the Horde: Siegelind
- First Rank 14 on the Alliance and Horde: Tadhg / Ghdat
- First Alliance character to pass 1 million honor: Deeana . Honor: 1,048,524. Honorable Kills: 7332. (Week of: Sept. 5-12, 2006)
- First Horde character to pass 1 million honor: Palvagra . Honor: 1,023,636. Honorable Kills: 7069. (Week of: Oct. 24-31, 2006)