|Nebukanezzar||Scarlet Crusade US||Warlock||80||The Murder of Crows||Deathguard|
Character's Full name: Deathguard Nebukanezzar Artaxerxes (senior advisor of occult phenomena). Formerly known as Budthechud (Changed name in late October of 2006).
Character's Nick-name: Deathguard Nebukanezzar, Grunt Nebukanezzar. Neb (only very close companions call him thus).
Age: Nebukanezzar was 70 years of age at time of his human death. He has existed as a Forsaken for four years.
Professions: Grand Master Alchemist, Grand Master Herbalist.
Secondary Skills: Grand Master Cook, Grand Master First Aid, Grand Master Fisherman, Artisan Rider.
Current Home: The Undercity.
Role-playing weight class: Varies from light to heavy depending on the circumstances.
Role-playing status: Typically will only role-play if required to, or if prompted by another role-player.
In Character Strengths: Nebukanezzar is decisive,confident, and capable.
In Character Weaknesses: Nebukanezzar isn't very ambitious.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): He's mostly inactive in PvP.
A typical quote or motto from Nebukanezzar: "To kill one's enemies is good, but obliteration is better...".
AddOns Used: Omen, Cartographer, Auctioneer, Chat Channel.
Leveling speed: Medium (currently at the cap).
Position in SocietyEdit
- Senior adviser to Lady Sylvanas on matters involving alchemy and the control and summoning of beings from the nether realms... currently investigating the rumors of a demon infestation within Karazhan.
- Nebukanezzar has a certain presence about him... first impressions are usually positive with those that have known him for a time, impressed with his dedication to the Forsaken Cause and his technical competence with regards to his professional and class abilities.
- Nebukanezzar stoops slightly and thus stands at 6 feet in height, & weighs 150 pounds. Nebukanezzar is garbed in the best rags gold can buy. He is completely bald.
- The undeath process has removed many of Nebukanezzar's human personality traits. His sense of duty to the Forsaken, the Horde in general, and the Crows and his friends in particular is very strong. He can at times appear aloof and cold, but he also has been known to demonstrate a wry sense of humor.
Goals and MotivationsEdit
- The constant pursuit of knowledge in his chosen fields of specialization as well as working with his close allies to combat the enemies of the Horde, the Forsaken and the Crows wherever they may be found.
Passionate About The WarEdit
- Nebukanezzar is pro war, however the pursuit of knowledge is his primary objective... that said, the slaughter of gnomes, night elves, humans, dwarves , & Draenei (for scientific purposes, of course) is something he delights in.
- Budthechud, called "Bud" by anyone that knew him, even his family, was born the eldest of two children in the small Human town of Brill in the Tirisfal Glades of northern Lordaeron. Bud's parents were commoners, but their children were not fated to such a legacy. Bud'd brother Merice is one year younger. The two siblings were very competitive with one another, often taking their rivalries to rather extreme levels. Merice, ever eager to be assertive & get attention, always pursued whatever interests Bud took on, & went about the task with such energy & devotion, that Merice often seemed to outshine Bud. One of many examples is their pursuit towards developing their skills with spellcrafting. Both were skilled Mages, but Merice took the competition so seriously & obsessively, that Bud quickly grew frustrated trying to keep up. This caused him to be more introverted & brooding. Bud fell in with some friends that were less than good influences, and soon delved deeply into the dark arts, & became a Warlock of great skill. Bud decided that if he studied as a Warlock hard enough, he could conquer his younger brother, & finally end their rivalry.
- When it came time to pick a profession, Bud decided to pursue Alchemy & Herbalism. Merice did the same, eager to prove himself superior yet again. However Alchemy came more naturally to Bud than it did for Merice, & the warlock quickly became the superior in crafting potions & salves. Before long, Bud actually had built a reputation for himself as Brill's finest Alchemist, & was sought after by travelers seeking guidance in their own manipulations of herbs. Bud's newly found talents, & clear superiority over his brother in this area, helped him set aside his anger & frustration in their rivalry, & he decided to no longer pursue his brother's destruction, & only continued his studies as a warlock because he was curious about the powers of destruction, affliction, & demonology. Merice did not accept his brother's success well at all, & became consumed with jealousy & rage. Merice joined the military forces of The Alliance so that he could master his skills as a Battle Mage, & then conquer his brother, winning the rivalry once & for all.
- Shortly after Merice left Brill, Kel'Thuzad, still a living man, began experimenting with the Plague of Undeath while visiting Brill, resulting in the demise of the kingdom of Lordaeron. The success of the infestation was such that it allowed Kel'Thuzad to convince the Lich King to launch the invasion even before it was planned. The mass graveyard just outside of Brill was made to accommodate the large number of deaths Tirisfal suffered when the Plague first came. The town was investigated by Prince Arthas during his mission to uncover the source of the Plague. Following the weakening of the Lich King due to the spell cast by Illidan, Sylvanas's rebel Forsaken were able to quickly assume control of the town, along with numerous other sites in Tirisfal Glades. Bud & his parents were among those to have died of the Plague, rise up as mindless Scourge, & then be granted freedom by Sylvanas, becoming the Forsaken that they are today.
- Bud's parents continue to live as commoners in the town of Brill, being uninterested in the affairs of the world around them. Bud, however, was fascinated by the new form he was 'born' into, & began hyper actively studying all he could about the Forsaken, The Horde, & all the various forces in the world around him that he had never been exposed to. After reading every book he could find in Brill on the relevent subjects, Bud determined that he should waste no more time in the town, that his new race needed powerful people to help lead them to success, to help them survive. He proudly became a patriot of the Forsaken Cause, & ventured out from Brill for the first time to develop himself into a powerful warlock. Soon after he left Brill, he met Master Jannik while the two warlocks were questing in Stonetalon Mountains.
- The two fought side by side for a while, each respecting the other's skills in battle. While resting in a blood soaked vale (blood spilled from the corpses they created from their enemies in the region), the two warlocks began talking. They found themselves to be of like mind & spirit, each eager to serve the Forsaken Cause in whatever way they could. Master Jannik told Bud about The Murder of Crows, & it's devotion to serving the Forsaken Cause. Bud gladly joined The Murder that day, & to his surprise, found that his younger brother Merice was a commanding officer, & founding member, of The Murder of Crows. Merice had changed a lot since having last seen his brother. He no longer felt the instinctive rivalry, & neither brother has done nothing to continue the competition. Although they have little contact with one another, their devotion to the Forsaken Cause, & The Murder of Crows is strong, & unites them in a bond they had not previously known.
- One day, long after becoming a Crow, Bud was relaxing in the Salty Sailor Tavern in Booty Bay, & got into a conversation with a Goblin writer there. The goblin shared a story he was writing with Bud, which told of a king, a Destroyer of Nations, named Nebuchadnezzar the Great. Bud liked the story so much, especially the character of the king, that he changed his name to Nebukanezzar, typically called Neb by his trusted friends.
- Budthechud was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on May 11th, 2006 when he was level 12. He joined The Murder of Crows on June 15th, 2006 when he was level 29. In late October of 2006, after reaching level 57, Budthechud changed his name to Nebukanezzar. Nebukanezzar was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on November 24th, 2006 when he was level 60. Nebukanezzar was promoted from Neophyte to Butcher by Master Jannik on Monday, November 10th, 2008. Nebukanezzar was promoted from Butcher to Ravager by Master Jannik on Wednesday, December 31st, 2008.