|Lhola||Scarlet Crusade||Hunter||70||Sanguine Steel||6th in Command|
Character's Full name: L’ola al Cain.
Age: She is well past the bloom of youth, though she takes care to appear younger.
Secondary Skills: Grand Master Cook, Grand Master First Aid, Expert Fisherman, Expert Rider.
Position in society: Ambivalent.
Face/Heel: "That’s not for me to judge." --L'ola. She's generally well received.
Current Home: The Scryer’s Inn. Yes, it costs a lot to stay there, but it’s worth every copper.
Role-playing weight class: Medium/Heavy.
Goals and Motivations: 1. Self preservation. 2. To enjoy the fruits of living well.
In Character Strengths: She’s a survivor and will, ultimately, do what it takes to get what she wants.
In Character Weaknesses: She used to be nice and have a family of friends she cared for, but that brought nothing but trouble. Also, she wouldn’t know what to do with real freedom.
Passionate About The War?: L’ola is interested in extracting personal benefit from other peoples’ strife. That is easy to do during a war.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): She enjoys world pvp and has done some battlegrounds in the past. She enjoys it with teams of friends, not pugs.
Weekly on-line schedule: Erratic, but often. Generally evenings and weekends.
- Having given up on her dabbling in enchanting, she chose skinning and mining as easy money. Any other work is negotiable, discrete and usually done properly. Grand Master Miner, Grand Master Skinner.
- L’ola is tall, even by Trollish standards. Her build is toned but soft, as is her skin; though the beginnings of more developed muscles are showing. It is clear that most of her life has been devoted to leisure activities and entertainment. Her garb, whether it is armor or gowns, is always well appointed and tailored to fit. Her jewelry is rich but simple, and designed to accent her ‘exotic’ trollish features. Her deepset eyes are rimmed in coal to darken them. They have a cunning cast that can’t be hidden behind her smile. Her tusks are gleaming white and filed to harmless ornaments. Her hair is a deep, glossy black and fixed in complicated plaits.
- She’s charming, of course, and knows the right thing to say. That’s her job. Her confidence is a bit arrogant and her moral compass is very weak. If something appears to be of benefit to her, she will focus her energy on obtaining it, regardless of the cost to others. Sometimes the gains she gets are short-sighted. She will take every liberty she thinks she can, but if she gets caught or feels trapped, she can lash out viciously. Oddly, she likes structured environments. Perhaps its because the rules are laid out and easy manipulate.
- She enjoys staying in character as much as possible and will pick up on random RP when able. Longer story arcs are fun, as she likes to see how characters develop over time. She's not shy at all about initiating something when she's in the mood. She's perfectly happy to run OOC or in light mode: majority rules in a party.
- Level is less important to her than game enjoyment. She's using this character for play, RP and to explore PvP. She can get tricked easily though- a lovely 43 crossbow is near at hand and she has a pimpin' hat that L’ola can’t wear 'til she’s level 67.
Neophyte L'ola's PromotionEdit
- "Neophyte L'ola: You've been a Crow for about a week and a half. You've been very active within our Murder, & at our Guild Archives. You're already the 8th most active person at our Guild Archives, which pleases me greatly! You've proven yourself on the field of battle, and with your work at our Guild Archives & generosity to your fellow Crow, I believe you have proven yourself to be a true Crow as well! I declare that you be promoted to Cohort! Now that you are a true Crow, I give you this Guild Tabard, which you should keep safe, & wear always with pride." --Master Jannik, in Guild Chat on Thursday, July 19th, 2007, 6:20pm.
Cohort Lhola's PromotionEdit
- "Cohort L'ola: Your service to our Cause has been marked with accomplishment. You are a hard-working & fierce Huntress, seemingly very loyal to myself & our Murder. You have earned a name for yourself on the field of battle, as well as in our Murder. You have proven to be skilled with interviewing those that may join us in serving our Cause. With your combat prowess, & ability to lead our lower ranking Crows when necessary, I believe you have much potential! I desire to see how far that potential will carry you. In any case, you have earned commendation for your hard work, at our Guild Archives as well as in battle. I declare that you be promoted to Sergeant!" --Master Jannik, in Guild Chat on Thursday, August 30th, 2007, 7:30pm.
- Once upon a time, Master Jannik aided Lhola in summoning Njord to a remote cave against his will. Lhola proceeded to torture Njord, exacting revenge for some deed unknown to Master Jannik. Lhola, of whom was a Sergeant within The Murder of Crows at that time, rewarded Master Jannik with one of Njord's tusks, after dipping it in liquid gold. Master Jannik still has the gold dipped tusk in his posession to this day.