|Ithriana||Scarlet Crusade US||Priest||80||The Murder of Crows||Darkcleric|
Character's Full name: Darkcleric Ithriana Verdanis.
Class: Shadow Priest.
Professions: Master Alchemist, Grand Master Herbalist.
Secondary Skills: Grand Master Cook, Grand Master First Aid, Grand Master Fisherman, Artisan Rider.
Position in society: Member and Alchemist of the Royal Apothecary Society.
Face/Heel: Well-liked and respected.
Current Home: Shattrath City.
Role-playing weight class: Medium to Heavy.
Role-playing status: Always in character in public channels. OOC in /tell and /group when warranted.
In Character Strengths: Pursuit of alchemy and assisting her guildmates. Devotion to Master Jannik. Intolerance for disloyalty.
In Character Weaknesses: Despite her mastery of Shadow magic, lacks combat experience. More interested in academic pursuits than becoming a more capable soldier.
Passionate About The War?: Yes, if coldly so. Victory through a thousand year war of attrition would be as sweet as any other.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): On occasion. Dislikes pick-up-group PvP. Would prefer guild-organized teams or events.
A typical quote from Ithriana: "Our time will come."
Leveling speed: Slow. Must finish every quest in every zone/instance explored.
Weekly on-line schedule:
- Appears quite desiccated and stiff. Has some trouble with demanding physical tasks, though her fingers and mind remain quite nimble. She favors robes and cloth vestments, including hooded cloaks particularly when outdoors. She may be seen with a staff, mace or dagger depending on the work she intends to address. Her hollow eye sockets faintly glow with the burn of undeath, and the source of her speech can only be from one who is no longer living.
- Courteous and cooperative. She understands her role both in the guild and in the service of the Dark Lady. Assisting guildmates with items and materials is important, for though the Forsaken are legion, the success of each soldier is imperative if the war is to be won.
Goals and MotivationsEdit
- Through war and plague, to advance the Forsaken Cause. Her duties with the Royal Apothecary Society often take her away from the front lines, but many an Alliance rogue or mage has met an unexpected fate when appearing to catch her unawares in Warsong Gulch or Arathi Basin. Her devotion to Shadow magic is unparalleled.
Weekly on-line scheduleEdit
- Typically late evening or very early morning. An hour or so a day during the week. A few to several hours on weekends. Accordingly, very goal oriented and may not often have much "wait" time.
- Born and raised in the farming community of Westfall. Succumbed to the Plague as many did, though her fascination with the disease only began in undeath. Wandered Deathknell, Brill, Silverpine Forest and Tarren Mill with the goal of pursuing her obsession: using Shadow magic and alchemy to create weapons for use against The Alliance. Found by Master Jannik in the midst of battle with a Dwarven patrol. Sharing the Master's goals, joined the guild to advance the cause of the Forsaken. Has since been asked to join the Royal Apothecary Society and has worked closely with that organization both officially and on her private research.
Initiate Ithriana's PromotionEdit
- "Initiate Ithriana: You may be unaware, but you're one of the longest lasting Guild Members of The Murder of Crows. You have always been respectful, & well liked by all levels of the guild. Your work at the Guild Archives has been excellent; you've documented a fair amount of information about yourself there, which has helped educate your fellow Crows. Your work on the fields of battle has been excellent, & worthy of recognition. I declare that you be promoted to Acolyte!" --Master Jannik in Guild Chat on Sunday, January 28th, 2007, at 12:50pm.
Sergeant Ithriana's PromotionEdit
- "Sergeant Ithriana: Priestess, you have been serving the Forsaken Cause through our Murder with pride & distinction for just a few weeks shy of a year. You've come a long way in the last year, finding ever greater ways to bring glory to our Murder, & Cause. You continue to maintain a strong presence on the field of battle, keeping our Alliance enemies in check. Keeping such powerful enemies at bay has formed you into a powerful Priestess, bringing pride to our Murder. You conducted your Trials of Promotion in a unique manner, showing ingenuity, creativity, & true understanding of the ways of our Murder. Further more, you performed the Trials to superb standards, which is most impressive! One of those Trials was a spur of the moment interview I had you perform; the first you've done, I believe. You met the challenge with excellent success; I hope to see more of this! You're the third most active Crow at our Guild Archives, after myself & DoomBringer Elte; this pleases me greatly! Your works found at the Archives are always of excellent quality, once again showing your attention to detail. I am proud to declare that you be promoted to Centurion!" --Master Jannik in Guild Chat on Monday, July 9th, 2007, 1:17am.
- Also: "Ithriana, thanks so much for being great! Although you & I don't get a lot of direct interaction, I always get gleaming feedback about you from others in the guild; People like you, Ithriana, make this guild great; thanks so much for nearly a year of greatness from you =-} " --Master Jannik in The Murder of Crows' OOC Chat on Monday, July 9th, 2007, 1:17am.
- Ithriana was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on October 10th, 2005 when she was level 12. She remained Unguilded until she joined The Murder of Crows on June 4th, 2006 when she was level 29. She was promoted from Initiate to Acolyte by Master Jannik on Sunday, January 28th, 2007, at 12:50pm when she was level 39. Ithriana was promoted from Acolyte to Sergeant by Master Jannik on Monday, July 9th, 2007, at 1:17am when she was level 50. She was promoted from Overseer to Darkcleric by Master Jannik on Saturday, May 23rd, 2009 just three days after she had reached level 80.