|Improbus||Scarlet Crusade US||Hunter||80||The Murder of Crows||Executor|
Character's Full name: Executor Improbus.
Character's Nick-name: He has none that he knows of.
Professions: Grand Master Leatherworker, Grand Master Skinner.
Secondary Skills: Grand Master Cook, Grand Master First Aid, Artian Fisherman, Journeyman Rider.
Position in Society: Improbus is loyal only to The Murder of Crows and his Safyra. Wherever the Crows stand is where he does as well.
Current Home: Orgrimmar.
Role-playing Weight Class: Improbus is a light-medium rper. He often lets others play out the more convoluted stories, but will RP admirably when prompted to.
Role-playing status: Improbus role-plays when prompted, but normally is very involved with questing or grinding. Majority rules with him.
In Character Strengths: Improbus is loyal, dependable, and a fierce fighter. Even when surrounded he will emerge triumphant and very bloody.
In Character Weaknesses: Improbus is usually very quiet, and has a tendancy to be distracted when spoken to directly. Once he organizes his thoughts, he is very competant.
Passionate About The War?: You might say that. Everything Improbus ever held dear until he found his Safyra was taken away by The Alliance, so you might say he's a little passionate.
A typical quote from Improbus: "I will beat the skin off of you, and feed you to my pet!"
AddOns Used: Quest Tracker, Auctioneer, Easy Mail, Rare Spawn Overlay, Curse Profiler, Map Coords, & Ackis Recipe List.
- Improbus is neither, being neither popular, nor hated. He is quiet in the guild, preferring to observe, though he does have ambition to move up in ranks. The rank of Dreadcrow interests him very much. The idea of being a silent, deadly soldier is appealing to him.
- Improbus looks like a typical Orc with two tattoos written in Orcish the first saying "My pet is bigger than yours" and the other saying "Once you go Orc, you never go back". His green skin is thick and leathery from so much time in the sun, hunting and skinning. His blue-black mohawk is always mussed and windswept, giving him a ruggedly-handsome look.
- Improbus is naturally a very sarcastic individual who feels love for only three things: his Safyra, his pets, and The Murder of Crows. His devotion to his Murder has grown stronger over time, as has his devotion to his Lover. He longs for the day the plague will claim him. Only then will he be whole.
Goals and MotivationsEdit
- Improbus' dream is to one day be together with Safyra in sweet Forsaken bliss. Until that day, he does everything possible to vanquish The Alliance from his world.
- Improbus ran out of his family's hut into the warm sunshine. It was a hot, dry day on the outskirts of the Orc city, and Improbus was anxious to start the day. His wolf-pup Bear bounded towards him, tail wagging. His large paws connected with Improbus' chest and knocked him flat on the ground. Improbus and Bear wrestled, kicking up dust and generally having a wonderful time.
- "Improbus, do that somewhere else, you're getting sand in the food." His mother scolded him.
- "Want to go hunting, Bear?" Improbus asked the large wolf-hound sitting on top of him.
- Bear barked in reply and the two scrambled up from the dirt. Improbus strapped on his bow and quiver and kissed his mother on her cheek. He was barely five yards from the hut when Bear paused and whined. His ears were perked up, and his fur stood on end. Improbus scanned the horizon and reached his hand instinctively to his bow.
- Suddenly, Bear gave a great yelp and Improbus watched with growing horror as his beloved pet fell to the ground, a great arrow in his side. He spotted a human raiding party coming up the slope towards the hut. Improbus was stricken with fear, but he immediately notched an arrow to his bow and dispatched two warriors while screaming to his parents.
- "Mother! Father! Humans are attacking!"
- Improbus' father appeared gripping his twin blades, his mother soon followed carrying her elegantly carved bow and a full quiver of arrows. As one, the family engaged the human warriors in fierce combat. Improbus felt an arrow pierce his shoulder and fell to the ground, clutching his arm. He snapped off the shaft and looked up in time to see his father fall to the ground, five arrows protruding from his chest.
- "Run, Improbus! Run now!" His mother screamed at him, still furiously slinging arrows at the invaders.
- Improbus picked himself up from the dirt and ran into the brush. He made his way cautiously towards the river bank and hid in the reeds. He could still make out his mother's back as she fought the warriors around her. Suddenly, she staggered and spun. Improbus stared at his mother's stunned expression for several moments before finally looking at the sword protruding from her chest.
- He wrenched his eyes away from the grizzly sight and ran, crouched, among the reeds. He hid from the searching warriors until nightfall, when he finally collapsed in front of the gates of the Orc city. Bleeding, heartbroken, and utterly alone, Improbus was carried inside to a healer. He was only twelve seasons old...
Slave Improbus's PromotionEdit
- "Slave Improbus: Your Hunter skills have served me well. Your loyalty & commitment are strong. You killed many Alliance on the field of battle in the name of The Murder of Crows. You killed off many elite Scarlet Crusade for The Forsaken. At my command you battled other Slaves with pride & courage. (( Your De-Flesh & Roster posts are excellent, as are your role-playing & PvP skills. )) You show much potential for further growth. Lets test that growth & loyalty... I declare that you be promoted to Gladiator!" --Master Jannik, in Guild Chat on Thursday, December 21st, 2006 at 10:50am.
Sergeant Improbus's PromotionEdit
- "Sergeant Improbus: Your hard work within our Murder has been most pleasing; you are a credit to your race! You serve the Forsaken Cause with great fervor, & this pleases me. I enjoy watching your progress! You have worked hard at our Guild Archives, & it shows. You set an excellent example for your fellow Crows. You have also proven yourself on the field of battle, killing our Alliance enemies... I declare that you be the first to be promoted to our New-System rank of Centurion!" --Master Jannik, in Guild Chat on Friday, June 22nd, 2007, 7:56:00 AM.
- The seasons passed and Improbus grew up. He stayed with an old hunter in the orc city. He learned to treat the hides of the animals he killed and to turn them into light armor. He had an affinity for animals. He had many pets. A boar, a mountain lion, many more. After many seasons of learning, Improbus decided to leave the orc sanctuary. He loaded his pack, slung his bow over his shoulder, and set out with his pet Dishu across the desert. He did not get far before he found the body of a young troll lying prone in the dirt.
- Improbus approached the body quietly, cautiously, for often the hunter was never too far from his prey. Seeing nothing, he carefully turned the body of the troll maiden over. The first thing he saw was her face, breathtakingly beautiful, then he noticed the blood. She was near covered in it. The worst was from an arrow embedded deep in her thigh.
- Taking bandages from his pack, Improbus pressed them down on this wound and, hoping that she did not wake up, carefully pulled the arrow from her thigh. He tossed the hated thing away, for clearly it was a human's arrow. With his hand still pressing down on the wound, her pulled her body into a reclining position in his lap. He pulled a wineskin from his pack and tried to wake her. She opened her eyes briefly, and looked frightened. Improbus wished to soothe her.
- "Hi, little one. I'm Improbus. Take a drink... slowly. I'm going to take care of you."
- The troll coughed on the wine, but managed to get some of it down. She seemed to fall back into a restless sleep. All the better, for Improbus needed to pour the wine on her wounds to cleanse them. She would not like it one bit. Placing his arm around her shoulders, he poured some of the wine on her thigh. She stiffened in his arms and moaned, then went limp. She was unconscious.
- Improbus went quickly to work, cleaning and binding her other wounds. He made a pallet for her and quickly went about setting up camp. While he worked, his Dishu caught a rabbit and returned it to him. He expertly skinned it, and set about making a broth with the meat. The troll would need some sustenance when she awoke. It then dawned on him that he did not even know her name.
- Improbus studied the troll curiously. Who was she? She was beautiful to be sure. Her small tusks fascinated him. They were as white a a pearl his mother used to wear around her neck before... no, he would not think of that now. Were the troll to waken, she would certainly be frightened by the look upon his face.
- After several hours, he was certain she would sleep through the night, so Improbus settled down to sleep. Sometime during the night he awoke suddenly, clutching his sword, searching with his senses for the noise that had awaken him. He knew immediately that it was the troll. She was sobbing. Deep wrenching sounds that went to his heart. Moving quietly, he crept to her pallet and gathered her in his arms.
- "Shhh. It will be all right. I will not let anyone hurt you."
- The troll still sobbed in his arms, taking deep shuddering gulps of night air.
- "What is your name? Who are you, pretty one?"
- The troll looked up at him, large tears reflecting the moonlight. She took in his handsome face, the muscled arms around her, and spoke.
- Improbus was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on November 11th, 2006 when he was level 17. He was already a member of The Murder of Crows at that time. Improbus was from Slave to Gladiator by Master Jannik on Thursday, December 21st, 2006 at 10:50am when he was level 32. He was promoted from Sergeant to Centurion by Master Jannik on Friday, June 22nd, 2007, 7:56:00 AM when he was level 48. Improbus was promoted from Deathguard to Executor by Master Jannik on Saturday, November 7th, 2009 after he had reached level 80.