|Dyeoneisis||Scarlet Crusade US||Priest||80||The Murder of Crows||Executor|
Character's Full name: Executor Dyeoneisis Mal’Dorei.
Character’s Nickname: Executor Dyeoneisis, Dye, “The Brat Priest”.
Race: Blood Elf.
Age: 22 years of age.
Professions: Expert Jewelcrafter, Artisan Miner.
Secondary Skills: Expert Rider.
Position in society: The only position Dye is concerned about is her standing within The Murder.
Physical Description: Dye is 5’9, maybe 100lbs soaking wet, black hair, long limbs. Always a smirk... rarely a smile, and this awful light skin.
Personality Description: Bratty and murderous, a lust to alternately laugh at her enemies as kill them. Fiercely loyal, always up for a fight... or a heal for the right people. Will not rest until the enemies of The Murder have been defeated.
Role-playing weight class: Medium.
Role-playing status: In-character ALWAYS in guild chat, and sometimes in Whisper, but rarely in PvP or raids.
In Character Strengths: Fearless, thoughtful. Her enigmatic nature hides her concern for protecting her fellow Crows, and her powerful desire to hear her victim's screams.
In Character Weaknesses: Sometimes too aloof, belying her true need to be part of something. Seeing a conspiracy in everything, and a terrible addiction to magic.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Not as much as I'd like, but I do love it. Always open to an invitation to play with any other Crows!
Leveling speed: Moderate.
Weekly on-line schedule: M-F 8pm-12pm, Weekends depend on the weather (the beach calls.).
- Dye is largely standoffish with non-Crows, brooding with everyone. Friendly and helpful to all Crows, but with little interest in anyone outside of her newly adopted family, The Murder.
- Dye is extremely nomadic, and doesn’t feel comfortable staying in one place too long. Even when she does make a place a “home” she always has an escape route. Her Hearthstone currently set to Shattrath City.
Goals and MotivationsEdit
- For a time, Dye was content to simply feed her wanderlust and shadow addiction, to explore, and to heal and help those in need, with a bit of recreational slaughter thrown in for good measure. But now she has a cause, a purpose, and a Master. Serve Master Jannik and her fellow Crows; anything else is a waste of material.
Passionate About The War?Edit
- War means death, and Dye is definitely passionate about death (preventing it for her fellow Crows, causing it for the Burning Legion, The Scourge, and The Alliance.) Master Jannik believes in the war, and that’s all the explanation Dye needs.
Typical quotes from DyeoneisisEdit
- “I had a life once; now all I have is a mission.”
- “Don’t mind that... it’s just the sound of Allies dying…”
- “Humans? I know about humans: they’re the only thing that smells worse when they’re still alive.”
- “I just wish my victims could understand that all I want is for them to be able to scream a few moments longer after I kill them.”
- Dyeoneisis Mal’Dorei grew up in Silvermoon City, a place a beautiful and fractured as she is. The way the massive place of her berth and growth is split in two seems to be a perfect fit for someone so torn inside. Her father was killed when she was only a child, and her mother, Jydersis, has never offered her much in the way of explanation for his death to either Dye or her older sister, Lyadara.
- Perhaps the reason the wandering began was just some foolish, childish desire to find her father, whom she never really did believe was dead. Maybe it was to get away from her mother and sister, who were seemingly content to live out their lives in what was once a great city. Whatever the reason for it, wander young Dyeoneisis did, and what a long, strange trip it’s been.
- Before she left Silvermoon to find something, she knows not what, Dye was instilled with a hate for many other races, special attention being paid to the humans and the only thing that Dye considers possibly worse than a human: a human-loving Night Elf.
- It was when she first discovered The Forsaken Undead living in Brill that she found a people she could identify with. They shared a not just a hatred of the Alliance as her family did, but also shared Dye’s personal desire for retribution. It is not revenge Dye is after, per se, but more... more of a reckoning.
- Her travels have taken her many places, and after years of wandering Dye found herself in the sparsely populated Freewind Post of Thousand Needles. She had been killing and healing, in pursuit of her own desires when a tall, but slouching, Undead woman approached her. Dye’s normal reaction to anyone’s approach is to immediately place herself on guard, but there was something different about this woman. A Death Knight, strong and powerful, walked up to the wisp of a blood elf, and just stared for a moment.
- If the woman hadn’t been Undead, Dye might not even have held her gaze, but her love for the plight of not only her people but for the Forsaken, made her still for a moment, wondering what this woman wanted. Only a moment passed before Dye decided to break the ice with her typically flippant attitude.
- “Can I help you?” Dye said in an annoyed and slightly sarcastic tone.
- “I don’t know,” the woman began to reply, “maybe one day.”
- Dye was confused, but not in the mood for games.
- “You are lost.” The woman told Dye.
- “No, I’m in Thousand Needles, been here for a while, know where I am.”
- “You may know your location… but you are lost.” She told her.
- “Okay, I’ll play along. Where am I?” was Dye’s retort.
- “Where you are is still Thousand Needles, but how you live is lost. My name is Jastara, and I think you just might find yourself found, but my brother will have some questions for you, first.”
- It was on that day that Dyeoneisis Mal’Dorei met Centurion Jastara, and later was introduced to her brother, Master Jannik. It was after these meetings that Dye found her true calling and purpose: to serve Master Jannik and her fellow Crows in their fight. Each morning when she wakes, and places her tabard on, the symbol on her chest reminds her that she has found a home, and a mission.
- Dyeoneisis was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on November 29th, 2008 when she was level 21. She joined The Murder of Crows on December 16th, 2008 when she was level 35. Dyeoneisis was promoted from Neophyte to Butcher by Master Jannik on Friday, February 27th, 2009 when she was level 71. She was promoted from Butcher to Ravager by Master Jannik on Sunday, May 17th, 2009 when she was level 79. Dyeoneisis was promoted from Deathguard to Executor by Master Jannik on Sunday, May 31st, 2009 shortly after she reached level 80.