|Cynisine||Scarlet Crusade US||Hunter||57||None||None|
Character's Full name: Cynisine Evelyna Ravenspur.
Race: Blood Elf.
Professions: Master Alchemist, Master Herbalist.
Secondary Skills: Master First Aid, Apprentice Rider.
Position in society: She is the only daughter of a noble family in Silvermoon City.
Face/Heel: She thinks that she is well liked.
Current Home: Silvermoon City.
Personality Description: Cynisine is kind to those who are kind her to her. She believes that a well placed compliment will always provide good results.
Role-playing weight class: Medium to heavy.
Role-playing status: Almost everything she does is In-Character.
Goals and Motivations: Her goal is to restore her homeland to the greatness that it held before the war.
In Character Strengths: Talented mastery over beasts.
In Character Weaknesses: She very competitive with her brother and will try to out do him.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): She is learning PvP.
A typical quote from Cynisine: "You are older by only 3 minutes Sindacollo."
Weekly on-line schedule: She is on in the evenings and weekends until she gets tired; she's usually not on passed midnight.
- She has bright green eyes and long red hair. Her build is slight but strong . As a hunter she wears muted colors that help her blend into the forest. She does like pretty items like rings and necklaces which reminder her of life on her father's estate.
Passionate About The War?Edit
- Very; it gives her the freedom that she would not have had as a lady in her father's household. She has discovered that she enjoys the thrill of the hunt and the battles that ensue.
- Seen by many as her father’s darling, Cynisine grew up surrounded by all the luxuries that she desired. Her dresses were made from the finest silk and satins in bright reds, greens and blues. Her red hair was washed in fragrant shampoos and her baths were scented with sandalwood and lavender. Her father had reserved a special part of their estate to be her garden and sanctuary.
- Despite these riches Cynisine found her life without purpose. She watched, as her brother was able to join the Blood Knights and leave the grounds. Something she was not to do except under guard. The night of the fight when their father - in a drunken fit - beat Sindacollo for speaking out against prejudice that their father and his friends held for those of lower birth, Cynisine watched with jealousy as her brother left the family home to live in the barracks. A plan formed in her mind to release her from the gilded prison that her father had kept her in. At night she snuck into the woods to learn to hunt and fight. With each visit into the woods her spoiled soft body became hardened with muscles and she began to take more pleasure in the hunt then the lady like pursuits that had filled her life only a year before. It saddened her that she could not tell her twin of her nightly escapades but the estate was filled with her father’s spies and all she could do was defend him against her brother’s attacks.
- It was on one of her nightly hunts that the Scourge attacked. The bear that she had been hunting skittered away and in it's place was a mindless undead. Cynisine took aim and shot, the undead staggered for a moment and then fell to the ground. Without thinking Cynisine ran to it and drew her sword and sliced off its head with a clean strike. She continued to fight throughout the night. At last she came to her Father’ estate, as she walked up from the cellar where she had snuck in she could hear her brother’s raised voice. She quickened her step to reach the entangled pair before her brother’s fist struck their Dad again. When Sindacollo asked her come and help them fight the Scourge she could only agree. The choice had become clear: to live in opulence as a slave, or to leave and help defend and eventual rebuild the Blood Elf world.
- Cynisine was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on January 21st, 2007 when she was level 14. She was already a member of The Murder of Crows at that time. Neophyte Cynisine was promoted to Cohort by Master Jannik on Sunday, August 12th, 2007, at 3:57pm. Cynisine left The Murder of Crows on Sunday, March 16th, 2008, to change to a server that had more of her friends on it. Cynisine rejoined The Murder of Crows as a Neophyte in early August of 2008. Cynisine left The Murder of Crows on Thursday, August 28th, 2008.