|Amorina||Scarlet Crusade||Warlock||70||The Wrath of Doom||None|
Character's Full name: Amorina.
Professions: Master Enchanter, Grand Master Tailor.
Secondary Skills: Master First Aid, Apprentice Fisherman, Expert Rider.
Face/Heel: Generally well received.
Personality Description: Polite, helpful, wise, patriotic. Also confused & chaotic at time; the collapse of guild "The Tower of Twilight" (now disbanded) had a heavy impact on Amorina.
Role-playing weight class: Heavy.
Role-playing status: She's almost always in-character, with the exception of while in an instance or battleground.
Goals and Motivations: To serve the Forsaken Cause to the best of her ability.
In Character Strengths: She's a powerful fighter, & a dedicated patriot to the Forsaken Cause.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): She's lightly active in PvP.
In Character WeaknessesEdit
- The collapse of guild "The Tower of Twilight" (now disbanded) had a heavy impact on Amorina's mental well-being. With the help of Master Jannik & Lady Sylvanas, she is making good progress on recollecting her self-control, & rebuilding her sanity.
- Amorina was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on February 27th, 2005 when she was level 13. She was already a member of Heroes Unknown (now disbanded) at that time. She joined Pink Fuzzy Warbunnies on March 31st, 2005 when she was level 23. She joined The House of Dusk on July 22nd, 2005 when she was level 37. She joined Armageddon Knights (now disbanded) on July 29th, 2005 when she was level 38. She joined The Tower of Twilight (now disbanded) on September 5th, 2005 when she was level 41. She joined Death From Below (now disbanded) on June 25th, 2006 after reaching level 60 & after having become 2nd in command of The Tower of Twilight (now disbanded). She rejoined The Tower of Twilight (now disbanded) on September 3rd, 2006. She joined Primigenia (now disbanded) on October 12th, 2006. She joined The Murder of Crows on April 3rd, 2007 when she was level 66. She left (on good terms) a few weeks later because she wanted to be involved in end-game instances. She joined The Wrath of Doom on April 30th, 2007 when she was level 70.
Chat between Amorina & Master Jannik on 10/11/2007Edit
- 06:48:30 AM> [Amorina] whispers: Salutations, mighty Jannik.
- 06:48:42 AM> To [Amorina]: Good morning Amorina!
- 06:48:57 AM> [Amorina] whispers: Are the shadows long and the tea cold?
- 06:50:36 AM> To [Amorina]: *smiles slightly* I'm unfamiliar with that expression, though I find it intriguing. I am well, thank you. My rest was most rejuvenating. How does the day find you thus far?
- 06:51:34 AM> [Amorina] whispers: Oh, the tea is very cold, but my shadow grows short. Change is upon me, Jannik.
- 06:51:47 AM> To [Amorina]: A positive change I hope
- 06:52:07 AM> [Amorina] whispers: I watch you Jannik. That choice is really yours.
- 06:52:39 AM> To [Amorina]: Do you continue to serve the Forsaken Cause, sister Warlock?
- 06:53:23 AM> [Amorina] whispers: I was the Inquisitor! And then I was Inquisitor, to be Queen, and then I was just the Queen! I am the blade that slices the cannon fodder humans. I serve, but I am rusty and dull, tossed aside by those that would not wield me. I am corroded with blood.
- 06:54:18 AM> [Amorina] whispers: And yet, though I rust from it, I bleed myself, and this further rusts me. How shall it stop?
- 06:54:25 AM> To [Amorina]: Then you must rebuild yourself, to be of better use to the Forsaken Cause. You must collect your thoughts, & hone your skills
- 06:54:50 AM> [Amorina] whispers: Yet a blade cannot wield itself, Jannik.
- 06:55:05 AM> [Amorina] whispers: It requires skill and mastery of another.
- 06:55:22 AM> To [Amorina]: I disagree. You are Forsaken. You need not be handled as a tool, as the Breathers need be
- 06:57:06 AM> [Amorina] whispers: But I always was one! Was I tool as Inquisitor? Yes. Did my officers use me but as a tool for themselves? Yes. Besides, I am so broken, Jannik.
- 06:57:45 AM> [Amorina] whispers: Broken and crushed beneath the rubble of mine and Mordan's glory.
- 06:58:15 AM> [Amorina] whispers: Sylvanas would spit on me if I had the gall to come before her, I am sure.
- 06:58:56 AM> To [Amorina]: What of Guild Master Charlamane? Is he not a suitable leader?
- 06:59:31 AM> [Amorina] whispers: He probably thinks he lives still. He seeks nothing but personal glory. I wander the rubble of the Tower, but my sister has plans with him.
- 07:00:05 AM> [Amorina] whispers: My sister... I know nothing of her anymore. She serves the Forsaken somehow. I cannot serve at present, I have been cleaved in half.
- 07:00:16 AM> To [Amorina]: Have you forgotten your meeting with Sylvanas?
- 07:00:42 AM> [Amorina] whispers: I forgot it not. But I did not act afterwards. This is disgraceful.
- 07:01:33 AM> To [Amorina]: Then you must earn forgiveness in the eyes of our Cause, Amorina! Fight, for who you deserve to be once more! Do not let the fallen tower hold you down any longer!
- 07:01:33 AM> [Amorina] whispers: I, who led almost two-hundred Forsaken. How far we fall from that pedestal.
- 07:02:37 AM> [Amorina] whispers: I believe I am beyond my own self. I cannot find my own path anymore. My ex-officers gouged my eyes out, and I have not seen clearly since.
- 07:02:52 AM> [Amorina] whispers: And yet, I watch.
- 07:03:16 AM> [Amorina] whispers: They are but blurry colors, but I can see the vivid banner of our race, fluttering before me.
- 07:04:40 AM> To [Amorina]: The most powerful healers among the Horde are proud to call themselves Crows. My 2nd & 3rd in command are the finest Forsaken Priestesses in all of Azeroth or Outland. The Murder can heal you, Amorina
- 07:04:52 AM> To [Amorina]: Do Not forsake our Cause! Nothing is more important!
- 07:05:34 AM> To [Amorina]: Heed my words, Amorina. Comply to the needs of your race! You must serve the needs of your people!
- 07:06:12 AM> [Amorina] whispers: Murder can heal me. Slaughter can heal me. But the Crows... perhaps. Perhaps Perhaps. I know not of my purpose anymore, Jannik. I remember my sermons, but the words are gone. Mold me into a tool again, I submit to you.
- 07:07:09 AM> To [Amorina]: I must speak with the Crows. Return to me this evening, & you shall be healed. I shall mold you into a Forsaken that will bring terror into the hearts of our enemies, Amorina
- 07:07:21 AM> To [Amorina]: You shall once again know glory, my friend. I shall see to it.
- 07:07:50 AM> To [Amorina]: Comply to my command, give yourself fully to the Cause, & you shall be stronger than ever in the eyes of our people!
- 07:08:32 AM> [Amorina] whispers: Myself is fully given to the Forsaken, but they wanted me not. You shall want me though. Plans and knowledge. I inspired such an army in the past.
- 07:08:56 AM> To [Amorina]: And you shall again, in time
- 07:09:04 AM> To [Amorina]: The Murder shall rebuild you
- 07:09:09 AM> [Amorina] whispers: The eve you shall find me, and I shall return to that blasted Tower no more.
- 07:09:26 AM> To [Amorina]: On your word to me, as a fellow Forsaken?
- 07:10:09 AM> [Amorina] whispers: I am no fellow, I am a broken sword. I blush at the name Forsaken being associated with me, but we shall remedy that, you say.
- 07:10:45 AM> To [Amorina]: Such shall change in time. It won't be easy, but it will happen. I must meditate now on our words this morning, & speak with the Crows. I shall see you this evening. Be well.