Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Alexanikth||Scarlet Crusade US||Warrior||80||The Murder of Crows||Executor|
Character's Full name: Executor Alexanikth Vessrad.
Character's Nick-name: Alex.
Race: Forsaken, formerly Human.
Age: 39 at the time of his mortal death.
Class: Protection Warrior.
Professions: Grand Master Blacksmith, Grand Master Miner.
Secondary Skills: Grand Master Cook, Grand Master First Aid, Expert Fisherman, Artisan Rider.
Position in society: Known in the Horde and a helpful warrior. Loyal Centurion of the Crows.
Face/Heel: Well known & liked within The Murder of Crows.
Current Home: Shattrath City, Outland.
Physical Description: Average height and somewhat hunched over with a green Spiky mohawk, bony, dual-weapon killing machine.
Personality Description: Likes to help everyone in the guild. "Watching" Cohort Luminaria from afar.
Role-playing weight class: I would say medium at the most.
Role-playing status: I change back and forth between in-char and ooc.
Goals and Motivations: Want to help the Crows get even stronger. Assist the younger to achieve their goal. Would like to master the blacksmithing skill.
In Character Strengths: Always willing to help.
Passionate About The War?: "At first I wasn't, but as I continue on my journey, my battle fury awakens." --Alexanikth.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): No, but slowly starting to grow.
A typical quote from Alexanikth: "Does anybody need assistance?"
Leveling speed: Fast, but tries to clear most to all tasks in one area.
Weekly on-line schedule: Mostly M-F 7pm - 10pm; Sat/Sun approx 3 - 10pm. (somewhat changing due to playing other alts).
- Alexanikth Vessrad was born (1st of 4 children) & raised by loving parents in the small Human town of Brill in the Tirisfal Glades of northern Lordaeron. Alexanikth's mother was a stay-at-home wife of whom raised Alexanikth & his sibblings as best she could, & tailored clothing for the family, as well as for fun & profit. Alexanikth's father was a powerful Enchanter, & an influential speaker. He was proud, hard-working, & believed strongly in honor, & the importance of standing up & defending your kin, no matter the odds. Alexanikth's father served as a close aid to the administrator of Brill, Magistrate Sevren (ranked even above Magistrate Sevren's assistant Jamie Norr), & played a key role in many decisions regarding Brill. Neither of Alexanikth's parents were soldiers, & while both had fighting spirits, they were somewhat disappointing to rough & tumble Alexanikth, of whom admired great warrior of the time like Lothar, Uther, & Arthas.
- In his youth, Alexanikth was more interested in wrestling, sparring, weapons training, & studying a great variety of tactical techniques than to reading books or doing chores. Alexanikth was somewhat of a "jock" type in school, being popular, & tough. It seemed like every other week Alexanikth was getting into a fight with some kid in school, which led to violence - & Alexanikth never lost. He spent countless hours in Brill's Blacksmith, learning how to smelt the metals he mined from nearby mountain sides, & how to pound that metal into weapons & armor. He spent a great deal of time with Austil de Mon, learning all he could about weapons of all varieties. Around the age of 15, Alexanikth became the official apprentice of Austil de Mon, a locally reputed Warrior at the time. Alexanikth was proud of the fact that Austil de Mon was training him in the art of war, learning how to wield any weapon crafted on the continent, how to focus his Rage & Fury into Tactical Mastery so that he can conquer any enemy, & protect any ally.
- Periodically, Brill would be attacked by small raids of Murlocs or Gnolls, & Alexanikth was always proudly on the front lines, side by side with the top leaders & defenders of the town, while his family would proudly aid in the defense of the town behind his own lead. Alexanikth's younger (by three years) brother, Jannik, was valuable in the defense of the town, as he was a Mage with great ferocity in battle, well trained by Rupert Boch. Alexanikth's only sister, of whom was 4 years younger than Alexanikth, was a talented Mage & Alchemist, & served Cain Firesong well. Alexanikth's youngest brother, Renick, was somewhat of a shame to the family. Seven years younger than Alexanikth, Renick struggled to assert himself among his siblings, & turned to a life of crime shortly after puberty. Marion Call took the youngest Vessrad child under her wing, helping him to develop his skills as a Rogue.
- As time went on & wars raged throughout Azeroth, Alexanikth & his only sister joined the military forces of The Alliance, taking part in many battles ((which may be elaborated on later)). Renick was rarely seen except when needing something from the family. Jannik stayed home to focus on his studies, & to be there for his parents, & could often be found at their home, helping his mother with chores, or even giving feedback to his father's influence in local politics. He also aided both parents in their professions, and fished at Stillwater Pond to help keep food on their table.
- Eventually, Kel'Thuzad, still a living man, began experimating with the Plague of Undeath while visiting Brill, resulting in the demise of the kingdom of Lordaeron. The success of the infestation was such that it allowed Kel'Thuzad to convince the Lich King to launch the invasion even before it was planned. The mass graveyard just outside of Brill was made to accommodate the large number of deaths Tirisfal suffered when the Plague first came. The town was investigated by Prince Arthas during his mission to uncover the source of the Plague. Following the weakening of the Lich King due to the spell cast by Illidan, Sylvanas's rebel Forsaken were able to quickly assume control of the village, along with numerous other sites in Tirisfal Glades. Alexanikth's brother Jannik & his parents were among those to have died of the Plague, rise up as mindless Scourge, & then be granted freedom by Sylvanas, becoming the Forsaken that they are today.
- ((It has not yet been decided how or when Alexanikth died & became Forsaken, only that such did occur at some point)) Alexanikth took no time at all to let go of his attachments to being Human, & thoroughly embraced his new Forsaken race with great pride & fervor. Since the undead do not need to draw breath to fill their lungs, Alexanikth can stay underwater much longer (300% longer) than any other race. The Will of the Forsaken reflects the struggle that every Forsaken faced in breaking free from the Lich King's powerful mental domination, and in remaining free from his control, allowing Alexanikth to become immune to fear, sleep, and charm effects at will. As the Forsaken are physically dead, they have the ability to Cannibalize, metabolizing the remains of humanoid corpses to regain their own strength.
- Alexanikth, being a fairly educated & intelligent being, took little time to see the peril that his new race had before them. The Forsaken fight a constant battle not only to retain their freedom from the Scourge, but also to slaughter those who would hunt them as monsters. Alexanikth, always eager for a good fight, joined his younger brother Jannik, of whom became a prominent leader & patriot to the Forsaken Cause, & formed The Murder of Crows to serve as an extension of his patriotic will. While Alexanikth is a capable leader, he prefers to lead on the field of battle & in combat, & not have to bother with politics & ifficulties associated with Guild Mastery. Alexanikth currently serves as Centurion to Crows on the field of battle, & aids his brother however possible, to the glory of the Forsaken Cause.
Initiate Alexanikth's PromotionEdit
- "Initiate Alexanikth: You've been a splendid Guild Member since the day of joining us. You're energetic, loyal, & very active. You respect everyone, follow all rules, & are helpful to others. You've completed your De-flesh & roster post, & have proven yourself on the field of battle. I declare that you be promoted to Acolyte!" --Master Jannik, in Guild Chat on Wednesday, September 27th, 2006 at 10:14pm.
Acolyte Alexanikth's PromotionEdit
- Acolyte Alexanikth: You are a Warrior of growing power, who's loyalty & devotion to myself & The Murder of Crows is well trusted. Your strong efforts towards helping your fellow Guild Member is well known, & well liked; as is your excellent manner. You have proven yourself once more on the field of battle. (( You have developed your Roster to excellent standards, & you De-Flesh is reasonable )) You have worked hard, & earned my trust in your efforts. I see Leadership potential in you, & would like to see just how high that potential is. I declare that you be promoted to Fiend!" --Master Jannik, in Guild Chat on Saturday, December 23rd, 2006 at 8:51pm.
- Alexanikth was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on August 11th, 2006 when he was level 8. He joined The Murder of Crows on August 28th, 2006 when he was level 15. Alexanikth was promoted from Initiate to Acolyte by Master Jannik on Wednesday, September 27th, 2006 at 10:14pm when he was level 20. He was promoted from Acolyte to Fiend by Master Jannik on Saturday, December 23rd, 2006 at 8:51pm when he was level 52. Alexanikth was promoted from Deathguard to Executor by Master Jannik on Monday, May 25th, 2009, more than six months after he reached level 80.