Nathrezim History and Attitude Edit
Welcome to Nathrezim! PvP happens here, as suggested at the server selection screen if you've created a character here. In the words of Blizzard, the server is meant to "have the added element of perpetual faction vs. faction combat... [In] the various regions of the world ... combat is possible at any time... You are in a constant state of war against the other faction. It is harder to fight monsters and to complete some quests... Thus, the PvE game can be more difficult... You may be attacked by other players everywhere at any time."
Therefore, it is entirely expected and reasonable that you will be attacked by the opposing faction players
- that outnumber you, outlevel you, and/or outgear you.
- while engaged in combat with a non-player character.
- while you are trying to complete quests.
- while you are AFK.
- while you are fishing/mining/crafting/picking flowers.
- repeatedly over the course of your playtime.
- immediately after you resurrect.
In the event that you run into a player that is repeatedly giving you trouble, the options available to you include...
- calling for assistance.
- avoiding the area that you are being killed in.
- logging onto an alternative character, or out of the game completely, temporarily.
- ignoring the problem, expecting the other player to get bored or need to leave.
See Nathrezim's PvP Hotspots section for a list of places to consider avoiding.
See Blizzard's guide, Surviving PvP, for additional advice.
For the most part, the Nathrezim community is hostile toward players that are unfamiliar with the expectations of a PvP server, or players that lack understanding regarding battlegrounds and the nature of the server. Do not
- post on our boards expressing dissatisfaction with a PvP-related occurrence.
- post on our boards gloating over a PvP-related occurrence.
- post on our boards regarding battleground-related occurrences, especially if you belong to another server in our battlegroup, and even more especially if you think you went up against a Nathrezim pre-made group.
- post remarks in regard to the amount of skill (or lack thereof) required in world PvP or battleground objectives.
- express dissatisfaction with a PvP-related occurrence over public in-game channels.
Basically, once you cease your tears/gloating, we'll all get along fine.
"On the behalf of the Board of Commerce and Tourism, welcome to Nathrezim" -Dance
|November 24th, 2004||Server online. Strength in Numbers created.|
|November 25th, 2004||The Frostreaver Clan created.|
|November 26th, 2004||All For One created.|
|December 18th, 2004||Patch 1.2 is released. Maraudon party dungeon opened. Feast of Great-Winter is introduced.|
|January 23rd 2005||The Frostreaver Clan and Bringers of the Storm lead 300 man raid on Menethil Harbour.|
|March 2005||Arthas to Nathrezim transfers.|
|March 2005||Patch 1.3 (Dire Maul, Meeting Stones, Azuregos/Kazzak)|
|March 21st, 2005||Myrmidon Legion created.|
|April 9th, 2005||Shuurajou and Realox lead a world PvP raid in Stranglethorn Vale.|
|April 19th, 2005||Patch 1.4 (Honor system, Gurubashi Arena event). Heavy rise in TM/SS battles.|
|April 24th-May 14th, 2005?||Ichabod/Shanna wedding.|
|May-June 2005?||TheCore created.|
|May 20, 2005||Served downs Ragnaros 1.0. Server first.|
|May 24th, 2005||Stonecold and Cheeseball win the Test of Honor contest.|
|June 7th, 2005||Patch 1.5 (AV, WSG). Heavy drop in TM/SS battles.|
|(date?)||First High Warlord: Cheeseball.|
|(date?)||First Grand Marshal: Nightlord.|
|August 2nd, 2005||Patch 1.6 (BWL, Darkmoon Faire, Battlemasters)|
|September 13th, 2005||Patch 1.7 (ZG, AB, Hunter talents, STV fishing event)|
|October 10th, 2005||Patch 1.8 (Green dragons, Silithus, Druid talents, Hallow's End)|
|November 2005||Ner'zhul to Nathrezim transfers.|
|January 3rd, 2006||Patch 1.9 (AQ, linked AHs, Paladin talents, Tier 3 models)|
|February 20th, 2006||AQ gates opened by Dark Apocalypse warlock, Kardir. Kardir also receives the only on the server.|
|March 28th, 2006||Patch 1.10 (Weather, Priest talents, Tier 1.5)|
|June 18th, 2006?||Obsidium becomes the first guild to clear AQ40.|
|June 19th, 2006||Patch 1.11 (Naxxramas, Mage/Shaman talents, Keyrings)|
|August 22nd, 2006||Patch 1.12 (Cross-realm BGs, Rogue talents, World PvP objectives)|
|August 30th, 2006||Stack and Die clears AQ40.|
|September 9th, 2006||Fusion created.|
|October 10th, 2006||Zaza ninjas Nefarian loot from Dark Apocalypse and logs. Quits shortly after.|
|November 15th, 2006||Babygnome quits Obsidium after Excelsiar wins C'Thun gloves over him.|
|December 5th, 2006||Patch 2.0 (New honor system, Arenas, New talents)|
|December 2006||All Else Failed disbands.|
|December 21st, 2006||After a recent exodus, Wiluven quits and causes the end of Obsidium on Nathrezim.|
|December 29th, 2006||Stack and Die steals Chromaggus and Nefarion from a Chaos Factors BWL run.|
|January 16th, 2007||The Burning Crusade expansion is released.|
|January 20th, 2007||First level 70s. Obs, Invis, Corleown, Saath, Zafar|
|January 22nd, 2007||Serz receives first talbuk mount on the server.|
|February 18th, 2007||Ezmerelda catches first on server.|
|February 2007||Rathamus starts Nathrezim Public Ventrilo server.|
|March 10th, 2007||Servants of Aman'thul becomes the first guild to obtain 12/12 status in Karazhan.|
|March 15th, 2007||Stack and Die becomes the first guild to clear Gruul's Lair.|
|March 28th, 2007||Stack and Die clears Magtheridon Lair|
|May 13th, 2007||Months Behind, Purple Train, and others down Kel'thuzad. Server first.|
|May 22nd, 2007||Patch 2.1 (Black Temple, Druid epic flight form, Nether drake,|
|May 25th, 2007||WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp created.|
|June 11th, 2007||Stack and Die clears Serpentshrine Cavern|
|June 19th, 2007||Season 2.|
|July 12th, 2007||Stack and Die clears The Eye|
|August 20th, 2007||RobotZombiePirateNinjas disbands.|
|September 6th, 2007||Stack and Die clears Black Temple.|
|September 25th, 2007||Patch 2.2 (Voice chat, Mac video capture)|
|November 11th, 2007||Hong Jun clears Black Temple.|
|November 13th, 2007||Patch 2.3 (ZA, Guild banks, Leveling improvements). Hong Jun clears Zul'Aman.|
|November 16th, 2007||Rathamus starts Xbox 360 give-away events.|
|November 24th, 2007||Nath Public Vent TM/SS PvP event.|
|November 27th, 2007||Season 3.|
|December 8th, 2007||Nath Public Vent Halaa PvP event.|
|December 13th, 2007||Shashashasha of guild Hong Jun receives first on server.|
|December 20th, 2007||Kosmos of Clannad receives first phoenix mount on server.|
|January 13th, 2008||Mariaan receives second phoenix mount on server.|
|January 18th, 2008||Months Behind clears the Black Temple. Horde first.|
|January 23rd, 2008||Oota of Unrated receives . Horde first.|
|January 24th, 2008||Cortez of Months Behind receives second , Horde first. Iwarrior of Clannad receives first on server.|
|January 31st, 2008||Iwarrior completes set. Server first.|
|February 1st, 2008||Blackrock Mountain PvP event.|
|February 9th, 2008||Respite and others down Archbishop Benedictus and High Tinker Gelbin Mekkatorque.|
|March 23rd, 2008||Satta and Shihiro organize the launching of 9000 fireworks in Ironforge. 45 minute event. World record.|
|October 14th, 2008||Patch 3.0.2 is released, Wrath of the Lich King talents introduced.|
|October 15th, 2008||WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp kills Kil'jaeden and clears Sunwell Plateau. Server first.|
|November 13th, 2008||Wrath of the Lich King expansion is released.|
|November 13th, 2008||Siven receives .|
|November 13th, 2008||Klovur receives .|
|November 13th, 2008||Spankadin receives .|
|November 13th, 2008||Mistahcow receives .|
|November 13th, 2008||Moor receives .|
|November 14th, 2008||Yuck receives .|
|November 15th, 2008||Spankadin receives .|
|November 15th, 2008||Garah receives .|
|November 15th, 2008||Arrak receives , , .|
|November 15th, 2008||Haiatu receives , .|
|November 15th, 2008||Servante receives , .|
|November 15th, 2008||Ragol receives , .|
|November 15th, 2008||Jcufgg receives , .|
|November 15th, 2008||Sanderz receives .|
|November 15th, 2008||Syls receives , .|
|November 15th, 2008||Powradina receives .|
|November 15th, 2008||Termiin receives , .|
|November 6th, 2008||Uthers Beard created.|
|November 16th, 2008||Meeks receives .|
|November 16th, 2008||Mogulkahn receives .|
|November 16th, 2008||Sanderz receives .|
|November 16th, 2008||Shinsui receives .|
|November 17th, 2008||Herrmdk receives .|
|November 17th, 2008||Vesi receives .|
|November 17th, 2008||Maax receives .|
|November 18th, 2008||Loki receives .|
|November 18th, 2008||Lias receives .|
|November 20th, 2008||WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp receives .|
|November 22nd, 2008||Mens Wearhouse receives .|
|November 26th, 2008||Powradina receives .|
|November 26th, 2008||Basque receives .|
|November 29th, 2008||Clannad receives .|
|April 14th, 2009||Patch 3.1.0 is released. Ulduar raid dungeon is opened.|
|May 3rd, 2009||Sinergy receives .|
|August 4th, 2009||Patch 3.2.0 is released. Crusaders' Coliseum raid dungeon is opened. Isle of Conquest battleground is introduced.|
|October 21st, 2009||Sleep receives .|
|November 12th, 2009||Sleep receives .|
|December 8th, 2009||Patch 3.3.0 is released. Icecrown Citadel (instance) raid dungeon is opened. Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron and Halls of Reflection party dungeons are opened.|
|December 12th, 2009||Asharn wins the server first Kalu'ak Fishing Derby, and receives .|
|February 8th, 2010||Sleep receives server first . The Lich King is finally killed.|
|February 18th, 2010||Sleep receives .|
|March 3rd, 2010||Sleep receives server first .|
|March 7th, 2010||Sleep receives . Skinnypuppy receives .|
|December 22nd, 2010||I Am Disappoint receives .|
- All For One
- A guild that has been around since the servers creation. All For One has been a strong and steady force in both PvP and PvE. It has a large player base, and has been known to have many Grand Marshall's come from its ranks. Most notably remembered are Hovo, Quibble, and Kralzar. All For One was also a founder of Nathrezim's Alliance World PvP raids. They would organize and execute large raids on towns, such as Tarren Mill, and Hammerfall when the server was still young, and the majority of the playerbase was not 60.
- Axis of the Revolution
- Famous for such quotes as "HEALS ON VAMP!!!" and "We just downed (insert AQ encounter here) and we've only been a guild for two weeks!" The guild supposedly formed out of nowhere and progressed relatively far in PvE, and was a thorn in Myrmidon Legion's side later on for world PvE encounters for a while. Fell apart and transferred. Remaining players formed Paradigm.
- Clan Nightshade
- Much like Served, this guild seemed to suck up everyone with or without a guild tag within the first few months of WoW. A lot of people looked up to them, while others disliked them for "poaching" players. The guild focused on Molten Core, but also participated in PvP. Many of the members would later go on to join TheCore.
- The reformation of Hong Jun, a top guild during Sunwell content, and getting server first on Malygos in Wrath of the Lich King
- Small guild known for spamming public channels and causing annoyance. Generally disliked amongst Alliance while it existed.
- Early guild with many members involved in a very large amount of drama, including an event involving Robulosity. Some members would keep guild chat disabled while guilded. Was disbanded by Celestine twice, who had access to Yenny's (guild leader) account.
- Created by Daerlan after Snuff, Roxx, and some of the other original Heroes of Myth members loot-whored an MC run. The guild was known for it's huge amounts of drama involving its officers and inner circle of players, namely Daerlan and Krysti. The guild focused on end game content, but was always in 2nd or 3rd place to Obsidium, TheCore, and Stack and Die. It broke up in June, 2006, due to poor raid attendence. Most of its players joined All Else Failed, while most of the inner circle of members joined Stack and Die, and/or eventually transferred off.
- Hong Jun
- Once called Red Army, one of the biggest raiding guilds on this server. Led by Shashashasha. Guild reformed under new name and new leadership.
- A smaller guild of generally recognized able PvPers, particularly formidable in organized groups. They were the dominant alliance PvP guild during the battleground period, and saw many rank 14 players arise amongst their number. Later pursuing PvE goals, a small rivalry commenced between the guild and Synergy.
- After transfering from Ner'Zhul, Obsidium set forth with one mission and one mission only. End-game. Wiluven and Coen led Obsidium up to the beginning of Naxxramas, Wiluven led towards the end, and Beornhelm led until its disband. Firsts include Ouro, C'thun, and Viscidus, and all of Naxxramas. The guild fell apart before killing Kel'Thuzad, although their best attempt, wiping at 20%, was the closest the server got to killing KT prior to the Burning Crusade. The remains of its core members are throughout China Finger, Stack and Die, and Orange Nasty. Many others transfered off the server. Notably, many members originally from TheCore transfered to the server Kel'Thuzad, where they play with the guild Force.
- Silent Affliction
- SA was created during late night chats between Dave (AKA Painstorm) and Ric (AKA Riu), before even game launch. Through IM’s they came up with a basic guild plan and name. Being invited to closed beta stress test they begin to play together and learn the game. Launch day SA was born on its original home server Arthas. As some may or may not remember those first few months were very bad with latency and server lag issues. Blizzard launched the idea of free server transfers for over populated realms. SA jumped ship on the first batch of them. Making Their new home, on Nathrezim. In the original bunch a few still remain. Others have moved on, and some still keep in touch.
- One of the servers oldest active guilds. Synergy has had many faces, from heavy pvp with the breed to end-game raiding. Originally not large enough to raid 40man it spent over a year grouping with other guilds in end game instance after which success raiding within guild was achieved.
- TheCore was an endgame guild led by Lickum, Itami, and Herrmdogg, and led the server in progression for a while during its existence. TheCore progressed quickly in AQ, killing up to Huhuran the first day it opened, and killing Huhuran a day later. TheCore had the highest concentration of generally recognized excellent raiders at the opening of AQ. The guild slowly fell apart after defeating the Twin Emperors. Herrmdogg, Tweet, and a couple more rerolled to join DA. Around 10 members joined Obsidium, which became the furthest progressed endgame guild, and the remaining members created Stack and Die.
- WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp
- Led by Abec, achieved Alliance first M'uru and server first Kil'jaeden, as well as Sartharion.
- Uthers Beard
- Guild created and led by Komandin during wrath of the lich king. The only guild at the time that would take time to explain fights and help new players getting into raiding.
- The Breed
- Considered the first dominant horde guild on the server. Heavily dedicated to PvP and often pitted against their rivals Synergy (the premier alliance guild at the time). It was lead by a core group of 60s with a large player base in the mid 40s and low 50s.
- Dark Apocalypse
- Became a notable raiding guild shortly after the original Arthas mass transfer. Under Hatchetman’s leadership they did several raids and UBRS runs with Reunion, and later merged with them to form Dark Reunion. During this merger they picked up such notable players as Errelno, Mogdor, Tasdamon, Keone, Avenged, Taken, Ilk, Jaytor, Knauxk, Darkwraith, and several others that would form their raiding core. Shortly after this merger though, it became apparent that not everyone had the same goals and some needed raiders would choose to PvP over raiding. This created unrest and after merely a few weeks the guild factioned off and both guilds reformed. The members were told to choose if they wanted to raid primarily or PvP. Dark Apocalypse was reformed with all of its members concentrating on PvE first and PvP only in the off-times. Shortly thereafter, Dark Apocalypse surpassed Served and led progression on the server. Around the release of BWL, Bane of Nathrezim broke up and several of their best players (including Villast, Skeletar, Citizen, Molbork, and the original Nooglide) joined Dark Apocalypse. Around this time Dark Apocalypse also dominated all of the outdoor bosses, such as Kazzak, Azuregos, and later on the four dragons. This included an almost year-long monopoly on Kazzak kills. This sparked the famed “x on server, x in guild” posts by Taken concerning the Empyrean Demolisher (which would later get him kicked from the guild), and also allowed the guild to sell the Eyes of Shadow to other guilds for a few thousand gold each. Once Blizzard added the Eye of Shadow to the drop table of some Winterspring mobs, Dark Apocalypse loosened its grip on the Kazzak spawn and concentrated on the four new dragons. Dark Apocalypse's reign continued until halfway through BWL when they hit a brick wall on Broodlord. This allowed Served to kill him and the next 3 dragons a few days before Dark Apocalypse could. When the Ahn'Qiraj release was announced, Kardir was chosen to be the recipient of the mount, and the guild helped with the events. This included killing the green dragon Eranikus, which is where Served met their fate. Once the gates opened, both Dark Apocalypse and TheCore took off and quickly cleared the majority of the instance. Both guilds cleared up to Huhuran the first night, with TheCore slightly ahead. The next night, TheCore downed Huhuran. DA was stuck here for roughly a week while they farmed the rest of their nature resistance gear. While DA was working on killing the twin Emporers, Hatchetman decided to step down from leadership due to real life issues. Errelno stepped up and led Dark Apocalypse through killing the Emperors and on to C`Thun. While working on C`Thun, raid attendance began to steadily decline. This eventually led to Errelno transfering to Mal`Ganis to join Aurora, and the rest of the guild merging with Fury to form Fusion. Fusion would go on to become a progression powerhouse in its own right, and succeeded in being the first Horde guild to kill C'Thun shortly after the guild's formation.
- The Frostreaver Clan
- The only successful race specific guild on Nathrazim. They we're a guild created with different intention then most, they sought to bring flavour, and law to the game, not success to themselves. Under the leadership of there chieftain Realox, they we're recognized as a pvp raiding super power. They championed many unique ideas, such as constant hunting packs, a charter dictating honourable pvp, a fierce code of honour, guild alliances and information networks which ran throughout both horde and alliance in order to keep tabs on people or groups, interactive in-game guild meetings, and constant raiding. To cross them meant death, in most cases they would RAID the offender, and in this way, made Nathrazim an interesting place, in that there was almost always a world pvp raid going on. The Frostreaver's were in large part responsible for the largest (300 man) pvp raid in server history, along side the bringers of the storm, and the longest ( 8 hours ) pvp raid in server history, the take over of stranglethorn vale, alongside leader of 'Order of the Blackthorn' Shuurajou. The Frostreaver Clan, demanding unwavering loyalty, and honour from its members, was surprisingly solid for an orc only guild, and only began to waver when the question of PvE raiding began to emerge from the High Shaman (second in command) Malkir. Realox, chieftain, was fiercly opposed to allowing any race other then an orc to enter the FRC, and Malkir was all for it, which started a tumault in the guild which would lead to its downfall. Real life issues arose and Realox was called away for a month, after a ceremony featuring the light roleplaying FRC was famous for, which made Malkir temporary chieftain, the clans fate was sealed. Malkir waited until Realox left, and then began recruiting all manor of races amung there ranks, this is marked the unnofficial end of The Frostreaver Clan. Once the guild got out of hand, Malkir left, and the then newly promoted high shaman Stewker tried to salvage things. When the Chieftain returned, the clan was dieing, and he placed the final blow, disbanding, and ending the FRC's long and honourable existence on Nathrazim. The Frostreaver Clan is also responsible for the server firsts of every Alliance PvE leader save King Magni Bronzebeard, and Lady Jaina Proudmore. The FRC has since tried to rekindle its lost fire on several other servers to varrying degrees of success, and is still remembered by those who were around during its time, on Nathrazim. RIP November 25th, 2004 - September 21st, 2005.
- Completed their first raid of Molten Core three days after formation. They started out the guild with 27 people but soon gained critical mass. While not the powerhouse that was Served, they had a good standing in PvE. They allied with Myrmidon Legion concerning the Green Dragons and due to a high amount of late night activity typically had those spawns on kill lock-down. Many notable players originally from Served and a few recruited at the splintering of Served/Fâllen are still present in the next guild that arose from Fâllen's early unions with ML, Months Behind.
- Months Behind
- A merger guild in the same spirit of Fusion, taking only "the best of the best" this guild soon had a huge leap in PvE content on horde side with the hiatus of Fusion from the raid scene. Months Behind has shown better performance in the expansion than prior to even with losing members to the founding of the guilds Unrated, and Ataraxia. This guild also has three of the first horde level 70s and the third 70 blood elf paladin on the server.
- Myrmidon Legion
- About a week after accepting ex-members of Served, downed Vaelstrazs and Broodlord and continued quickly through Blackwing Lair. Merged with Fâllen to become Months Behind. This guild was resurrected as a hardcore PVP guild.
- Order of the Black Thorn
- The oldest Horde guild on the server. Well known members (some of which no longer play on Nath or WoW in general) include (leader)Shuurajou, Elwine, Twistar, Bringo, Asmodai, Adagnor, and others.
- Led by the infamous Timebomb. The guild was formed by excessively recruiting in public channels since Timebomb was level 40 or so. They progressed a ways into Molten Core while other guilds were working on AQ40, often picking up out-of-guild raid members from public channels to fill their raids, earning them the title of the largest Horde PUG MC guild. The members were generally regarded as terrible. Their unique loot system entitled Timebomb to all loot that he considered tanking equipment. The guild came to an end when the guild leader, after obtaining part of the Thunderfury and his tier 1 set, posted on another realm's boards, asking if they'd want a warrior with a partial Thunderfury. The post was discovered and pointed out on the Nathrezim forum, causing members to leave the guild, and Timebomb to transfer off.
- The majority of one of the first 40 man raid guilds came to Nathrezim from Arthas. They preformed server firsts on many bosses in the Blackrock Mountain, and were one of two horde guilds that dominated end game content on horde side for about the first year of the game. The outdoor bosses started many fights between Dark Apocalypse and Served, escalating to the point of hiring alliance to grief. Served also had the server first Broodlord head (Nightsky, 60 shaman), but due to lack of being able to complete the rest of the quest they opted to assist in Dark Apocalypse's opening. Served however did complete the quest line later making Barcode(Iillillii) the second on server to receive the rewards of quest completion. Served factioned into Fâllen in the gauntlet of Blackwing Lair, falling apart due to internal struggles after Chromaggus, members of this splintering going off into Myrmidon Legion (members included Power, Kakarot, Wodfur, Enrage, Raion, Kizu, and Ultimate) and Game Over (the predecessor of Fâllen). As a result of the split-up, the forum community jokingly replied to future endgame achievements of both guilds that obtained members from Served (and even TheCore, a guild of the opposite faction after its issues with Obsidium) with "grats served."
|King Magni Bronzebeard||Months Behind + Myrmidon Legion (11-28-2008)|
|Highlord Bolvar Fordragon||Occams Razor (11-28-2008)|
|Tyrande Whisperwind||Months Behind + Myrmidon Legion (11-28-2008)|
|High Tinker Gelbin Mekkatorque||Months Behind + Myrmidon Legion (11-28-2008)|
|Archdruid Fandral Staghelm||Months Behind + Myrmidon Legion (11-28-2008)|
|Archbishop Benedictus||Months Behind + Myrmidon Legion (11-28-2008)|
|Lady Jaina Proudmoore|
|Sylvanas Windrunner||TheCore + SToD + All For One|
|Baron Geddon||Served (server)|
|Ragnaros||Served (server v1.0, 5/20/05), 2.0 and 3.0: Dark Apocalypse|
|Razorgore||Dark Apocalypse (server)|
|Vaelastrasz||Dark Apocalypse (server)|
|Chromaggus||Dark Apocalypse (server)|
|Nefarian||Dark Apocalypse (server)|
|The Prophet Skeram||TheCore (server)||Dark Apocalypse|
|Kri, Yauj, Vem||TheCore||Dark Apocalypse (server)|
|Battleguard Sartura||TheCore (server)||Dark Apocalypse|
|Fankriss the Unyielding||TheCore (server)||Dark Apocalypse|
|Princess Huhuran||TheCore (server)||Dark Apocalypse|
|Twin Emperors||TheCore||Dark Apocalypse (server)|
|Grand Widow Faerlina||Obsidium (server)||Fusion|
|Instructor Razuvious||Obsidium (server)||Fury|
|Noth the Plaguebringer||Obsidium (server)||Fusion|
|Heigan the Unclean||Obsidium (server)||Fusion (9/22/06)|
|Patchwerk||Obsidium (server)||Fusion (9/9/06)|
|Grobbulus||Obsidium (server)||Fusion (9/9/06)|
|Gluth||Obsidium (server)||Fusion (9/25/06)|
|Loatheb||Obsidium (server)||Months Behind (1/8/07)|
|Gothik the Harvester||Obsidium (server)||Months Behind (2/11/07)|
|The Four Horsemen||Obsidium (server)||Months Behind (5/04/07)|
|Sapphiron||Obsidium (server)||Months Behind (5/13/07)|
|Kel'Thuzad||Months Behind (server, 5/13/07)|
|Attumen the Huntsman||Stack and Die (server)|
|Moroes||Stack and Die (server)||Months Behind (2/2/07)|
|Maiden of Virtue||Legacy (server)||Months Behind (2/2/07)|
|The Curator||Stack and Die (server)||Months Behind (2/6/07)|
|Terestian Illhoof||Legacy (server)|
|Shade of Aran||Stack and Die (server)|
|Netherspite||Servants of Aman'Thul (server)|
|Prince Malchezaar||Legacy (server)||Months Behind (3/1/07)|
|Nightbane||Stack and Die (server, 3/3/07)||Months Behind (3/11/07)|
|Hyakiss the Lurker|
|Rokad the Ravager||Months Behind (2/2/07)|
|Shadikith the Glider|
|Wizard of Oz||Servants of Aman'Thul (server)|
|The Big Bad Wolf|
|Romulo and Julianne||Stack and Die (server)||Months Behind (2/3/07)|
|Chess Event||Invis of Legacy (server)|
|Maulgar||Stack and Die (server, 2/5/07)||Months Behind (2/12/07)|
|Gruul||Stack and Die (server, 3/15/07)||Months Behind (3/21/07)|
|Hydross the Unstable||Stack and Die (server, 5/06/07)||Months Behind (5/22/07)|
|The Lurker Below||Stack and Die (server, 4/12/07)||Months Behind (4/15/07)|
|Leotheras the Blind||Stack and Die (server, 5/27/07)||Months Behind (6/4/07)|
|Fathom-Lord Karathress||Stack and Die (server, 4/29/07)||Months Behind (6/4/07)|
|Morogrim Tidewalker||Stack and Die (server, 4/13/07)||Months Behind (5/28/07)|
|Lady Vashj||Stack and Die (server, 6/11/07)||Months Behind (7/11/07)|
|Al'ar (Phoenix God)||Stack and Die (server, 6/12/07)||Months Behind (6/24/07)|
|High Astromancer Solarian||Stack and Die (server, 6/21/07)||Months Behind (6/25/07)|
|Void Reaver||Stack and Die (6/03/07)||Months Behind (server, 5/29/07)|
|Kael'thas Sunstrider||Stack and Die (server, 7/12/07)||Months Behind (8/21/07)|
|Rage Winterchill||Stack and Die (server, 7/16/07)||Months Behind (8/26/07)|
|Anetheron||Stack and Die (server, 7/29/07)||Months Behind|
|Kaz'rogal||Stack and Die (server, 8/06/07)||Months Behind|
|Azgalor||Stack and Die (server, 8/08/07)||Months Behind|
|Archimonde||Stack and Die (server, 8/09/07)||Months Behind|
|High Warlord Naj'entus||Stack and Die (server, 7/22/07)||Months Behind (9/3/07)|
|Supremus||Stack and Die (server, 7/22/07)||Months Behind (9/3/07)|
|Gurtogg Bloodboil||Stack and Die (server, 8/06/07)||Months Behind (11/27/07)|
|Teron Gorefiend||Stack and Die (server, 7/23/07)||Months Behind|
|Shade of Akama||Stack and Die (server, 7/22/07)||Months Behind (9/3/07)|
|Reliquary of Souls||Stack and Die (server, 8/13/07)||Months Behind (11/29/07)|
|Mother Shahraz||Stack and Die (server, 8/29/07)||Months Behind (12/2/07)|
|Illidari Council||Stack and Die (server, 8/30/07)||Months Behind (12/6/07)|
|Illidan Stormrage||Stack and Die (server, 9/06/07)||Months Behind (1/18/08)|
|Kalecgos||Clannad (server, 3/25/08)||Months Behind (4/9/08)|
|Brutallus||Clannad (server, 3/29/08)||Months Behind (4/19/08)|
|Felmyst||Clannad (server, 4/19/08)||Months Behind (5/13/08)|
|Eredar Twins||Stack and Die (server, 5/08/08)||Months Behind (5/30/08)|
|M'uru||WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp (9/23/08)||Months Behind (server, 8/14/08)|
|Kil'jaeden||WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp (server, 10/15/08)||Months Behind (10/16/08)|
|Azuregos||(an alliance pick-up group)||Dark Apocalypse (server)|
|Classic Kazzak||Dark Apocalypse (server)|
|Emeriss||Dark Apocalypse (server)|
|Lethon||TheCore (server)||Dark Apocalypse|
|Taerar||Dark Apocalypse (server)|
|Ysondre||Dark Apocalypse (server)|
|Doomwalker||Months Behind (server, 3/4/07)|
|Doom Lord Kazzak||Stack and Die (server, 3/15/07)||Months Behind (4/6/07)|
|Hakkar||Dark Apocalypse (server)|
|Ossirian the Unscarred||Dark Apocalypse (server)|
|Magtheridon||Stack and Die (server, 3/28/07)||Months Behind (4/3/07)|
- Note: This section consists entirely of individual opinions and should not be relied upon as a source of factual information. Players listed are not necessarily still on Nathrezim, nor are they necessarily still playing.
- Note: Multiple people may be vouched for. Please only vote for a player once. Vote counts are appended after = signs. Additional nominations are kept alongside votes in parenthesis.
Quotes / SlogansEdit
- "EVERYONE CALM DOWN, I HAVE AN ASSOCIATES DEGREE AND OFTEN WORK NEAR NUCLEAR EQUIPMENT"
- "pvp happened."
- "True story."
- "DPSadin...more like lawladin"
- "On the behalf of the Board of Commerce and Tourism, welcome to Nathrezim"
- "Grats Served."
- "Grats Core."
- "HEALS ON VAMP"
- "lanfear is fat"
- "Needs more Gnomes IMO"
- "AS ENHANCE"
- "I hate cows."
- "no mage loot, wasted kill"
- "Myrmidon Legion isn't even a real guild."
- "YOU JUST GOT SLAPPED LIKE I WAS DAERLAN"
- "Cancer of [guild name]"
- "You're fat and have a gun."
- "Guys, Bove is in the hospital."
- "IF YOU STAND IN THE GLUTH TUBE YOU CAN WATCH PEOPLE DIE IF YOU STAND IN THE GLUTH TUBE YOU CAN WATCH PEOPLE DIE IF YOU STAND IN THE GLUTH TUBE YOU CAN WATCH PEOPLE DIE"
- "Noth is a great place to gouge your dps."
- "Cheef is a great place to gouge your dps."
- "Dethaniel isn't very good, my money is on Juggernautx"
- "A legend in the making." -Dethaniel
- "Wait til Loatheb."
- "[1. General][random]: A 60 hunter named Tokro is ganking in nesingwary!!"
- "Strength and honour" - Realox
- Celeross´s "For Uther/The Light" quotes
- "halp halp no pk"
- "# on server # in guild"
- "DUAL WIELD LOL"
- "Aotr downs Nef and we've been a guild for two weeks!" followed by "Aotr is on Huhuran and we've only been a guild for two weeks!"
- "Call it constructive criticism."
- "Will you be my Fanahunter?"
- "DO IT BIG" -Boonneezz / Markessa
- "McGriddles = ninjaed."
- "Everybody get in real close, Vael has a really cool animation that I want you to see when I start the fight"
- "WTF? Icutyou is Alliance?!?"
- "Psycopaths is now recruiting...See timebomb for details.
- "What's a Parog?"
- "EXODIA!!!!! OBLITERATE!!!!!!!!!" ~ Komandin
- "YOU ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD!!! A COSTLY MISTAKE!!!" ~ Komandin