Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Retaliation (US) »
Dawnbringer (PvE) Edit
Dawnbringer was created November 18th, 2008 to help ease the transition into Wrath of the Lich King by offering players from existing US PvE realms the opportunity to transfer to a new server and avoid the long queues and latency issues that were plaguing a lot of realms at the time. At creation the server was locked to new players, meaning that the population was entirely made up of transfers. This server is still forming and is in a somewhat volatile state as players move to establish new guilds and a server economy.
The server is most likely named after Eligor Dawnbringer, Commander of the Brotherhood of the Light. Guilds have only been able to attain progression during Wrath of the Lich King because of its non-existance previous to said expansion. Though transfer characters from other servers may have first achievements from other servers.
Outside of Battle.net Communication Edit
Internet Relay Chat Edit
- Server: irc.dal.net
- Channel: #dawnbringer
Server Technical Problems Edit
- December 1, 2008 - Dawnbringer was locked for creation of new characters to accounts not already having a character on the server. Accounts with existing characters are able to create new ones.
- December 17, 2008 - Dawnbringer unlocked, it is considered a "Medium" population server. New characters from "outside" accounts can now be created. Paid transfers were also enabled to this server at this time.
- December 26, 2008 - Reaching a "Locked" status of a different kind. Players found themselves sitting in a (very short) log-in gueue. In less than 6 weeks, Dawnbringer has gone from being a solution to long log-in queues on servers to being just another popular server.
Realm First Achievements Edit
- 04-06-2010, Death's Demise, Blackout, Horde
- 05-13-2010, Grand Crusader, Blackout, Horde
- 11-19-2009, Celestial Defender, Blackout, Horde
- 11-25-2008, Magic Seeker, Clockwork, Alliance
- 11-23-2008, Conqueror of Naxxramas, Clockwork, Alliance
- 11-20-2008, Obsidian Slayer, Clockwork, Alliance
Faction Progression Firsts Edit
- 05-02-2010, The Frozen Throne (25 player), Azeroth Sentinels, Alliance
- 05-27-2010, Bane of the Fallen King, Gentlemen of Leisure, Horde
- 03-08-2010, The Frozen Throne (25 player), Blackout, Horde
- 12-21-2008, Obsidian Sanctum (25-Player), Clockwork, Alliance
- 12-05-2008, Eye of Eternity (25-Player), Iconoclast, Horde
- 12-05-2008, Naxxramas (25-Player), Iconoclast, Horde
- 12-02-2008, Eye of Eternity (10-Player), Iconoclast, Alliance
- 11-27-2008, Eye of Eternity (10-Player), Clockwork, Alliance
- 11-26-2008, Eye of Eternity (25-Player), Clockwork, Alliance
- 11-25-2008, Naxxramas (10-Player), Iconoclast, Horde
- 11-24-2008, Naxxramas (25-Player), Clockwork, Alliance
- 11-24-2008, Obsidian Sanctum (25-Player), Iconoclast, Horde
- 11-21-2008, Obsidian Sanctum (10-Player), Iconoclast, Horde
- 11-20-2008, Naxxramas (10-Player), Clockwork, Alliance
- 11-19-2008, Obsidian Sanctum (10-Player), Clockwork, Alliance
Guilds of Dawnbringer Edit