Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wish is a female Night-Elf character on Cho'gall Europe created in the earliest days following game launch and played by French player Alex. B.
- Defeated Razorgore the Untamed prior to Burning Crusade.
- Acquired Battle for Mount Hyjal and Black Temple attunements prior to Patch 2.4.
- Defeated Archimonde 30 Marsh 2008 with guild Ad Vitam Eternam.
- Defeated Illidan 18 October 2008 with guild Fahrenheit.
Wish is sometimes known for his participation into a cross-guilds raiding community called RaidNaxx which had the purpose to farm the level-60 version of Naxxramas during the Burning Crusade era, from 9:00 PM to midnight+ on Saturday evenings. As there were players who were already in possession of a well advanced collection of , he has lately begun his own collection of these (first splinter earned the 13 september 2008) and unfortunately failed in the reforming of the staff, having 18 remaining splinters only when Patch 3.0.2 came out. He's now flooding forums, hopping original Naxxramas being accessible again.
However, with the support of the RaidNaxx members who regulary run the 40-men raids during the Burning Crusade era, Wish has completed the The Scepter of the Shifting Sands quest chain on EU Cho'Gall. While monitoring the activity of the brand-new Russian realms which have opened during summer 2008, he has discovered that Вечная Песня RU was going to be an eligible Paid Character Transfer destination while having not finished gathering its war effort and has naturally decided to temporally move onto it to turn-in the last step within the 10 hours-long event of the Ahn'Qiraj War.
Migration History Edit
- 12th December 2008 : Migrated from EU Cho'Gall to Вечная Песня RU as Оживлени, joined guild Мы Нет Говорим Русский.
- 14th ecember 2008 : Completed quest  , granting :
- Scarab Lord title and achievement.
- 10th January 2009 : Migrated back to home realm.
Quick facts Edit
- Peaceful, calm player, Pve-oriented.
- Has slain less than 4k Hord players for ~ 200 days playtime (June 2009).
- Well-dedicated while being in a raiding guild, aiming to a reliable and absence-proof main-tank status.
- Fair, approachable, talkative, giving everyone respect, assistance and chances.