Serendipity is a passive priest ability learned at level 34 for those with the Holy specialization. It reduces the cast time of your next or whenever you cast or .
- Serendipity name means good fortune discovered by accident or luck.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Serendipity now has Spell Alert and Floating Combat Text feedback support.
- Hotfix (2009-04-23): "The Priest ability Serendipity is now properly consumed when a spell finishes casting and does not affect a second spell. "
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Re-designed: When you heal with Binding Heal or Flash Heal, the cast time of your next Greater Heal or Prayer of Healing spell is reduced by 6/12/20%. Stacks up to 3 times. Lasts 20 sec.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.