Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serendipity is a passive priest ability learned at level 34 for those with the Holy specialization. It reduces the cast time of your next or whenever you cast or .
- Serendipity name means good fortune discovered by accident or luck.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Serendipity's mana cost reduction has been increased to 20% per stack (up from 10% per stack), and no longer displays a spell effect when in the UI when it's active.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Serendipity now has Spell Alert and Floating Combat Text feedback support.
- Hotfix (2009-04-23): "The Priest ability Serendipity is now properly consumed when a spell finishes casting and does not affect a second spell. "
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Re-designed: When you heal with Binding Heal or Flash Heal, the cast time of your next Greater Heal or Prayer of Healing spell is reduced by 6/12/20%. Stacks up to 3 times. Lasts 20 sec.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.