Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Second Wind is a passive warrior talent available at level 30.
- Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Second Wind now increases Leech by 25% (up from 10%).
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Second Wind no longer directly heals the Warrior while active. Instead, Second Wind grants the Warrior 10% Leech while active, which causes the Warrior to heal for 10% of all damage and healing done by the Warrior while active.
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Second Wind no longer generates rage when the Warrior is struck by a Stun or Immobilize effect.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Second Wind now generates 15 rage (was 20 rage) over 10 seconds.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now heals for 2/5% of total health, down from 5/10%.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Mechanics changed