|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Legion invaded Azeroth.
|Requirements||Requires Two-Handed Axes, Two-Handed Maces, Polearms, Two-Handed Swords|
Seasoned Soldier is a passive warrior ability learned at level 10 for those with the Arms specialization. When using a two-handed weapon, warriors will deal more physical damage.
- This ability disappeard from Wowhead around April 2017, but still remains in WoWDB, so it isn't clear if this has been removed or not.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 7.2.0 (28-Mar-2017): Removed?
- Hotfix (2016-10-25): "Fixed a bug preventing the Seasoned Soldier passive from being fully calculated into baseline damage."
- Patch 7.0.3 (19-Jul-2016): Now increases all damage dealt by 10% (down from 15%).
- Patch 6.2.3 (17-Oct-2015): Seasoned Soldier now increases all damage dealt by 15% (up from 10%).
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Seasoned Soldier now increases damage by 10% (down from 15%).
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Added.