|Seal of Truth|
|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
Seal of Truth is a paladin ability learned at level 24 for those with the Retribution specialization. It replaces , dealing additional holy damage with melee attacks and applying the Censure debuff.
Modified by Edit
- Empowered Seals ( Retribution)
Note that only normal melee swings can apply the debuff, with the exception of Hammer of the Righteous. Attacks like Divine Storm and Crusader Strike will not apply or refresh the DoT, though they do gain the direct holy damage bonus if the DoT has 5 stacks.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.2.3 (11-November-2015): Damage has been increased by 8%.
- Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Seal of Truth is no longer available to Protection Paladins. Seal of Command is now replaced by Seal of Righteousness instead of Seal of Truth.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Seal of Truth is no longer available to Holy Paladins.
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Seal of Truth, when Judged, now benefits from a multiplier of 20% per stack of Censure, up from 10%.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Fixed a tooltip error that stated swings at targets with Censure fully stacked dealt 9% weapon damage. They actually dealt 15% damage and the tooltip has been updated accordingly.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): All single target attacks (including Judgement, Hammer of Wrath, Exorcism, and Templar’s Verdict) can now trigger this seal.
- Patch 3.0.9 (2009-02-10): The duration on all Seals has been increased to 30 minutes and can no longer be dispelled.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Attack Power and Spell Power scaling on all Seals and Judgements other than Command and Blood has been reduced.; All Seals have been reduced to 1 rank and now cost 14% of base mana. The duration has been increased to 2 minutes and are no longer consumed when a Judgement spell is cast. The effects can be triggered from all weapon based special abilities. ; Seal of Righteousness deals damage based on weapon speed plus an amount based on attack power and spell power, increases Judgement damage by 25%.