- Sea Turtle
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Mount"Mount" is not in the list of possible values (Back, Chest, Feet, Finger, Hands, Head, Held in off-hand, Legs, Main Hand, Neck, Off Hand, One-Hand, Projectile, Ranged, Relic, Shirt, Shoulder, Tabard, Thrown, Trinket, Two-Hand, Waist, Wrist, Two-Handed) for this property.
- Requires Riding (75)
- Use: Teaches you how to summon a Sea Turtle mount. This mount can't move very quickly on land, but she's a great swimmer.
The Sea Turtle is an aquatic/land mount that improves swim speed by 60%.
These mobs require a level 3 Fishing Hut.
- at about 0.2% rate in waters of Frostwall garrison
- at about 0.2% rate in waters of Lunarfall garrison
- Sea Turtle
- 1.5 sec cast
- Summons and dismisses a rideable Sea Turtle. This mount can't move very quickly on land, but she's a great swimmer.
Due to her calm and steady nature, swim speed is not affected by effects that increase or decrease mount speed.
- This mount does not include underwater breathing.
- Possessing this mount does not influence the abilities of mounts that scale. That is, a mount that adjusts to local conditions, rider skill, or possession of a 310% flight speed mount will not acquire the Sea Turtle's enhanced swimming speed when in water.
- This mount will travel 60%/300%
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): A new (and very rare) special mount can now be caught from Northrend fishing pools.