This article is a part of the documentation of the Sea (AddOn)
A library in Sea, Sea.table contains various table lookup functions. An alias for Sea.table is Sea.list.
Functions in Sea.table Edit
- getValueIndex - returns the key associated with the value of the table
- getKeyList - returns a list of the keys in the table
- isInTable - returns true if the key exists in the table
- isStringInTableValue - returns true if the string passed exists in any string value of the table
- push - places an item at the end of a table
- pop - removes and returns the item from the front of the table
- copy - copies a table recursively
- isEquivalent - compares two tables by values
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.