Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is a part of the documentation of the Sea (AddOn)
A library in Sea, Sea.table contains various table lookup functions. An alias for Sea.table is Sea.list.
Functions in Sea.table Edit
- getValueIndex - returns the key associated with the value of the table
- getKeyList - returns a list of the keys in the table
- isInTable - returns true if the key exists in the table
- isStringInTableValue - returns true if the string passed exists in any string value of the table
- push - places an item at the end of a table
- pop - removes and returns the item from the front of the table
- copy - copies a table recursively
- isEquivalent - compares two tables by values