Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A library in Sea, Sea.math contains various mathematical functions not found in WoW lua.
Constants in Sea.math Edit
- pi - 3.14...
Functions in Sea.math Edit
- rgbaFromHex - converts a series of 8 hex characters into RGBA
- intFromHex - converts a hex string into an integer.
- hexFromInt - converts an integer into a hex string
- convertBase - a generic base conversion routine
- round - rounds a float value to the closest integer, e.g. 0.4 to 0, 0.5 to 1, 123.8 to 124
Note: instead of using Sea.math.intFromHex(arg) use tonumber(arg,16) as latter should be faster.