Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Scythe of Elune
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Speed 3.60
- 1321 - 1982 Damage
- (458.76 damage per second)
- +511 Intellect
- +346 Critical Strike
- Arcane Artifact Relic Slot
Life Artifact Relic Slot
- Equip: Owlkin Frenzy can periodically trigger without being hit.
- "There is power within that would be freed. With balance and control, the wolf may be tamed, but only for a time."
Balance druids wield the Scythe of Elune, a weapon that demands a true understanding of what balance means. Those who are not strong enough are easily pulled by this magnificent weapon's tides and become the mastered rather than the master.
This mystical artifact was created millennia ago from the Staff of Elune and a fang from the wolf demigod Goldrinn. The Scythe of Elune carries a long and unsettling history for druids: those who are not careful enough can easily be overwhelmed by Goldrinn's spirit, which infuses the scythe. Tied to the origin of the worgen on Azeroth, the scythe is said to possess untold lunar power for the druid with balance enough to keep control.
Quest line Edit
- Stage 1 – The Downward Spiral
- Stage 2 – Grasp of the Damned
- Stage 3 – Removal Protocols
- Stage 4 – Elune's Prize
- Stage 5 – The Rider's Prize
- Stage 6 – Reaping the Riders
- Final Stage – The Scythe Reclaimed