Scourge Strike is a death knight ability learned at level 58 for death knights with the unholy specialization.
Modified by Edit
- Unholy specialization
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.2.3 (17-Oct-2015): Damage has been increased by 10%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Scourge Strike no longer deals additional damage for each disease present on the target. The ability now deals 100% Physical weapon damage, and 50% Shadow weapon damage. These two effects can independently critically hit.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Scourge Strike now deals 3.8% more damage.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): The Scourge Strike tooltip is now correctly augmented by Rage of Rivendare.; The shadow portion of Scourge Strike was receiving more than 10% increased damage from Frost Presence and has been corrected.; The shadow portion of Scourge Strike no longer incorrectly still receives a 13% spell damage increase from Earth and Moon.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Now deals 100% weapon damage, up from 70%. Cost reduced to one Unholy rune, down from one Unholy and one Frost.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Now deals 70% weapon damage, plus 12% of physical damage done as shadow damage for each of the death knight's diseases on the target. The net result should be larger strikes with no diseases present, while maximum damage with all diseases applied to the target should stay the same.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Redesigned. The base ability now deals 50% weapon damage plus an additional amount as physical damage. However, for each disease the death knight has on the target, the target will take additional shadow damage equal to 25% of the physical damage done.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Weapon damage bonus reduced to 40%, down from 45%. Damage increased by 10% per disease on the target, down from 11%.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Damage increased. Bonus damage for diseases now increases damage done by a percentage rather than a flat amount. ; The tooltip incorrectly stated it did 60% weapon damage increased by 9% from diseases, when it was actually 45% increased 11% from diseases. The tooltip has been corrected, but the damage done is unchanged.