|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft due to the devastating Cataclysm.
*The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and may not need to remain under any other categories.
- The venom of the scorpid burns the blood and scars the flesh.
Rank table Edit
|Rank||Total damage||Minimum tick||Maximum tick|
- Adds a small amount of threat.
- Scorpid poison is affected by the pets spell damage (increased by the hunter's Ranged Attack Power) which increases damage dealt.
- Any damage increasing effects active when the first scorpid poison afflicts the target will continue to affect each tick of the poison for as long as it stacks making very high damage over time possible.
- Poison-dispelling abilities remove only one application of Scorpid Poison, not the entire stack.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): The coefficient of Scorpid Poison (Scorpid) has been lowered.
- Patch 2.2.0 (25-Sep-2007): The damage dealt with this ability has been reduced to 1/3 of what it used to deal.
- Patch 1.7.0 (13-Sep-2005): Added.