Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The subject of this article was either removed from World of Warcraft or is no longer available due to the devastating Cataclysm.
- The venom of the scorpid burns the blood and scars the flesh.
Rank table Edit
|Rank||Total damage||Minimum tick||Maximum tick|
- Adds a small amount of threat.
- Scorpid poison is affected by the pets spell damage (increased by the hunter's Ranged Attack Power) which increases damage dealt.
- Any damage increasing effects active when the first scorpid poison afflicts the target will continue to affect each tick of the poison for as long as it stacks making very high damage over time possible.
- Poison-dispelling abilities remove only one application of Scorpid Poison, not the entire stack.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): The coefficient of Scorpid Poison (Scorpid) has been lowered.
- Patch 2.2.0 (25-Sep-2007): The damage dealt with this ability has been reduced to 1/3 of what it used to deal.
- Patch 1.7.0 (13-Sep-2005): Added.