Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Schematic: Discombobulator Ray
- Requires Engineering (160)
- Use: Teaches you how to make a Discombobulator Ray
- Requires Whirring Bronze Gizmo (3) Silk Cloth (2) Jade (1) Bronze Tube (1)
- 1 Charges
While this item is a rare drop from Mekgineer Thermaplugg, this recipe is most commonly learned by accessing a Matrix Punchograph 3005-D with a Security DELTA Data Access Card. The Punchograph is located in the Engineering Labs in Gnomeregan.
Your Engineering skill must be 160 or higher to learn the schematic. No actual schematic object is involved, though.
A Rogue or Druid with an Access Card can solo this as low as level 32 by stealthing through.
Please note that while Thottbot says the Access Card is not required to get the Discombobulator Schematic, that only pertains to the drop from Mekgineer Thermaplugg. Matrix Punchograph 3000-D will not list the schematic option without an Access Card. (Note that no Access Card is required to get the Minor Recombobulator.)
- The Access Card has no level requirement, and, as it does not bind, it can be found in the Auction House in addition to Gnomeregan. As it is not consumed when used, a party can share one card. It drops from all mechanicals in the instance, but it has a significantly higher drop rate from the Arcane Nullifier X-21, which can be found in the tunnel connecting the Launch Bay and Tinkers' Court.
- If you have an Access Card and can unlock the back door (with or other level-150 lock-opening skill), take this route directly to the Engineering Labs.
- If you are already in the instance, make your way to the Engineering Labs from the Launch Bay or Tinkers' Court.
- Access a Punchograph, located on the west side of the lower level, and select the option for the schematic. As noted above, there is no schematic object; you will simply learn how to make it the item.