|Casting time||1.5 sec cast|
|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
Scare Beast is a hunter ability learned at level 36.
- This can be used as crowd control when fighting multiple mobs and one happens to be a beast.
- This skill works on druids when they are in Bear form or Cat form, and shamans in Ghost Wolf form, making it very useful in PvP.
- A scared beast may bring adds.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 2.4.3 (2008-07-15): Scare Beast will now be correctly limited to one target and has had its tooltip updated to display the proper cast time of 1.5 seconds.
- Patch 2.4.2 (2008-05-13): The range on this spell has been increased to 30 yards. Where the ability had a max range of 10 yards before. — The change to the casting time never came to be .
- Patch 1.2.0 (18-Dec-2004): Beasts now have an increasing chance to break free of the effect, such that it is unlikely the effect will last more than 15 seconds.