Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
Savage Roar is a druid ability learned at level 18 for druids who have chosen the Feral specialization. It increases the physical damage done of the druid while in cat form by 40%, lasting an amount of time dependent upon the number of combo points used.
Modified by Edit
- Feral abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Savage Roar now increases physical damage done by 40%, up from 30%.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Savage Roar now grants 80% increased damage to melee auto attacks, up from 50%. The Glyph of Savage Roar remains an unchanged bonus of 5% to that total.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Now only affects auto-attack damage.
- Hotfix (2009-05-04): "The Druid Tier 8 Nightsong Battlegear 4 piece bonus should now properly extend the length of Savage Roar."
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Is now considered an Enrage effect and now increases physical damage done by 30% instead of increasing attack power by 40%.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): The buff now persists outside of Cat Form but only provides its benefits while in Cat Form.