Savage Guard is attached to head and leg armor to enchant the item with nature resistance.
Savage Guard is a quest reward from the quest which starts with Zanza the Restless in Zul'Gurub in Stranglethorn Vale. To complete the quest, you must turn ONE of the following items to Zanza the Restless:
You must also be honored with the Zandalar Tribe.
- Zanza the Restless is located at the top of a small temple beyond High Priest Venoxis' room and to the left of the pathway leading to Bloodlord Mandokir and High Priestess Mar'li.
- To obtain an Arcanum of Focus, turn a Libram of Focus, a Pristine Black Diamond, 4 Large Brilliant Shards, and 2 Skins of Shadow to Lorekeeper Lydros in the library of Dire Maul.
- To obtain an Arcanum of Protection, turn a Libram of Protection, a Pristine Black Diamond, 2 Large Brilliant Shards, and a Frayed Abomination Stitching to Lorekeeper Lydros.
- To obtain an Arcanum of Rapidity, turn a Libram of Rapidity, a Pristine Black Diamond, 2 Large Brilliant Shards, and 2 Blood of Heroes to Lorekeeper Lydros.
- To be able to turn in the items for an arcanum, the quest Elven Legends ( / ) must be completed first.
- Cannot be attached to another player's armor through the trade window.