|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
- Main article: General Vezax
Saronite Vapors spawns about every 30 seconds during the encounter with General Vezax. It float around the room randomly. A total of eight of these creatures spawn during the fight (the eighth spawning after ca 4 minutes); beware that if you let all eight exist at the same time, Vezax' hard mode will initiate. The eight vapors will merge into the .
When destroyed, the vapor leaves behind a green puddle on the ground. A player standing in this puddle will immediately gain a damage over time effect called:
which will increase its stack and tick every 2 seconds. Each tick of the debuff makes you take damage but also gain mana:
- 1 stack: 100 mana gained, 200 damage taken.
- 2 stacks: 200 mana gained, 400 damage taken.
- 3 stacks: 400 mana gained, 800 damage taken.
- 4 stacks: 800 mana gained, 1,600 damage taken.
- 5 stacks: 1,600 mana gained, 3,200 damage taken.
- 6 stacks: 3,200 mana gained, 6,400 damage taken.
- 7 stacks: 6,400 mana gained, 12,800 damage taken.
- 8 stacks: 12,800 mana gained, 25,600 damage taken.
Stacks theoretically up to 99 times.
The debuff can be compared to the Warlock's Life Tap, as it converts your health into mana.