Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sanguinary Vein is a passive rogue ability learned at level 60 for those with the Subtlety specialization. It increases the damage deals, and also increases damage dealt against targets afflicted by Rupture, , and .
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.2.0 (23-Jun-2015): Sanguinary Vein now causes the Rogue to deal 30% more damage to targets affected by Rupture (up from 25%).
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Sanguinary Vein now increases damage against targets with bleed effects by 25% (up from 20%).
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Sanguinary Vein now increases the damage the target takes by 20% (was 16%).
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Sanguinary Vein damage to bleeding targets has been increased to 8/16%, from 5/10%.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Sanguinary Vein now gives a rogue a 50/100% chance for their own Bleed effects to not break their Gouge.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.