Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
|Location||Retribution, Tier 5|
- 3% more damage for 1 point, it's a "must have".
- This effect does not stack with a hunter's Ferocious Inspiration or a mage's Arcane Empowerment
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): The bonus to damage done granted by this talent now becomes active when any Aura is used, not just Retribution Aura.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Damage bonus increased from 2% to 3%.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): "Improved Sanctity Aura" renamed Sanctified Retribution, now causes all units affected by Retribution Aura to cause 2% more damage.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Now increases all damage caused by affected targets by 1/2% and no longer increases healing done to affected targets.